The Student Room Group

Anyone here above the age of 20?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tatiana78
I'm 13

Congratz? :tongue: I said a good proportion, not everyone, is a uni applicant or current student.
I know but sometimes I feel awkward because a lot of people on this are talking about uni and I'm just like what should I post ?
Original post by Tatiana78
I know but sometimes I feel awkward because a lot of people on this are talking about uni and I'm just like what should I post ?

Haha nah you're more than welcome
Thanks
This thread is probabely unrelevant for me but im 16 and i think that its good that TSR has ppl of 20+ ages, they can easily relate to u wen it comes to certain types of situations and problems that u are going thru, and some of them u can easily have good banta with. Thanks to all yous 20+ and above ppl for helping to make TSR the way it is today :smile:
I'm 22 and starting an access to he course in humanities this September. Hoping to go onto study Chinese and Japanese at uni in 2019.
Reply 46
I am 32 I have become a mature student due to severe illness had to leave my long time job but getting better so thought I’d go for a new career life’s too short
I’m 29 - don’t even know why I come on here, I think it’s just a habit now. Haven’t actually been a student for 4 years so I’m basically a fraud.
Original post by Anonymous
creep...

how?'
I graduated in 2014. Still here.
Reply 50
I'm 23 and studying. But yes, I would prefer threads for people our age
I'm 22 and think it might be time to go. I feel silly talking in threads with 16 year olds. Anyone else here that's a bit older? Or know any popular forum websites like this for people my age. (Not reddit)

These days, Reddit isn't so much a forum website as a social media site...
im 20 turn 21 in a few months though :cool: still feel soo immature though :biggrin:
Reply 53
24 and starting my master's this year.

Graduated in 2016 and still active. You don't have to talk to 16 year olds if you don't want to, no one is forcing you to. This forum still has many other people you can talk to.
Reply 54
I'll be 22 next month.
Original post by Proxenus
how?'

lol you just are. you said you like girls from 17 to 20 year olds coz they look younger and you're 28 so....
i just turned 20 and i think girls my age would stay far away from creepy guys like you
Original post by Proxenus
im 28. just looking to chat to a few girls so if something can spark. prefer 17-20 year olds tho as they look younger

I'm 20 but I don't think I've changed since 18 at least. 16 seems like a lifetime ago though
Graduated in 2017 still here I suppose :h:
I'm 22 and think it might be time to go. I feel silly talking in threads with 16 year olds. Anyone else here that's a bit older? Or know any popular forum websites like this for people my age. (Not reddit)

I mean, I'm 17 - But encounter mostly 18+. It's a student site and you're typical student age. I wouldn't worry about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending