The Student Room Group

UWE Health Professions Foundation Sept 2018

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has applied to the same course starting in September 2018. I applied through UCAS on January 8th and haven’t heard anything about an interview yet.

Has anyone else had a date through?

I’m hoping to go into Midwifery :-) I’ve also applied for the Access to HE Health and Social diploma at City of Bristol College and have an interview but no date confirmed.

Any current students on the course, any advice about the course?

xxx

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Reply 2
Hi, i applyed for this course in Nov, still no reponse x
Reply 3
Just got invited for interview for 27th feb x
Amazing! Congrats. What path are you looking to go down?
Reply 5
mental health nursing x
Good luck! :smile: I applied just before the deadline to presume I won’t hear for a while! X
Reply 7
Just got an interview through for 9th March! :-)
Reply 9
congratulations x
I had an interview on the 6th Feb for this course to do adult nursing, I have been offered a place. Is anyone else from my group of interviewees on here? Good luck to you all x
Reply 11
Hi. are you able to tell us abit about interview? what did they ask ect x
Original post by Nlear
Hi. are you able to tell us abit about interview? what did they ask ect x

It was really relaxed nothing to worry about at all, we were in group initially so that put everyone at ease.
Reply 13
Hi all
Got in to Foundation program health professionals September 2018, then straight through to Adult Nursing, Exciting!
Reply 14
Hi Sarahpoey
I was interviewed 9am 6th Feb as well
The oldest one there
Original post by Kelly46
Hi Sarahpoey
I was interviewed 9am 6th Feb as well
The oldest one there

Hi I remember your name I’ve been looking out to see if any of our group was on here! Oh so exciting. Congratulations to you for getting on the course. Xx
Reply 16
Original post by sarahpoey
Hi I remember your name I’ve been looking out to see if any of our group was on here! Oh so exciting. Congratulations to you for getting on the course. Xx

Roll on September, but next on the list is Student Finance so I can see how poor I’ll be for the next four years
Congrats to you!
Original post by Kelly46
Roll on September, but next on the list is Student Finance so I can see how poor I’ll be for the next four years
Congrats to you!
I need to sort that too, have you started? I’ve been away and working lots of overtime so haven’t done it yet! Will do it this week! X
Reply 18
Bit complicated for me, have to do my daughters second year at the same time, she’s doing children’s nursing at Plymouth, but hubby runs own company so have to do accounts first, so bit complicated. But when I know what Finance I can get I can work out how much I have to work OMG so complicated and I haven’t even started.
Reply 19
Original post by sallyjessica123
Just got an interview through for 9th March! :-)

Im there friday too, best of luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest