rainfall_22
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good maths GCSE book to learn from.

Basically I missed so much maths lessons, and my teacher is really not good! I don’t learn in lessons, I am doing the Edexcel, higher tier and pretty sure I can self teach.

So if anyone can recommend a good book to learn from, something that clearly shows you all the steps etc.

Thank you
username130457
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
CGP or Letts books.
c|2iMiNaL
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You missed soo many maths lessons and you want to learn from a book, forget that my friend. Here's the perfect solution www.livemaths.co.uk It costs £50 to sign up for the whole year but it's brilliant! Look at some of the sample videos and you'll be in love. You're guaranteed success with this site! Believe me give it serious consideration, if you're going to sign up, PM me so I can recommend you to them for a discount. Hope it helps
billet-doux
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
CGP is good
samanthaX
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
i use the book EDEXCEL GCSE MATHEMATICS..its a text book and used in my school..
it cost about £16 but its really worth it....u can start doing exercises from de book and it really helps u to revise nd get ur confusion clear..
i hope it helps =)=)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (67)
66.34%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
20.79%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
12.87%

Watched Threads