The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Man bun 🙅🏻*♀️ and messy beards that look like they hold days worth of food and smell of old beer lol.

Your list is interesting as I like all those trends minus the hairstyle and long tshirt!
Reply 2
Pierced ear (s)
Tracksuits
Reply 3
Tattoos.
for gals:

septum piercings, massive eyebrows , trying to pull off a long shirt as a dress when we all know it's just a long shirt
Fake tan
For guys:
Uber gelled hair... like when it’s so gelled it looks greasy
Reply 7
Original post by Anna1029
For guys:
Uber gelled hair... like when it’s so gelled it looks greasy

Ughhh yes I hate this! greasy sticky hair is not a good look 🤢
Reply 8
Girls: Tattoos, bright coloured hair, face piercings
Reply 9
Guys: Over-bulking with steroid or body fat

Girls: underweight(or super skinny) because of trying to "keep fit" without proper meal(apparently it can be achieved through low fat diet and daily cardio instead).

There are actually a lot more, but they are either personality-oriented or not gender exclusive.
Omg there are so many things I could talk about let me start with...umm :afraid:, actually Girls are the definition of perfection and there is nothing I dislike about any one of them :ninja: that will be all :ashamed2:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
don't like long hair on guy (even if he can pull it off), nose piercings, or dressing in a feminine way - wearing guyliner, shoes with a heel, even wearing pink etc

don't like men who love themselves so much that they take a million selfies either in which they can't stop staring at themselves in the camera
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by JoshDawg
for gals:

septum piercings, massive eyebrows , trying to pull off a long shirt as a dress when we all know it's just a long shirt

What would you class as massive?
Reply 13
tattoos and short hair on women, dressing in baggy clothing
Original post by MyFightSong
don't like long hair on guy (even if he can pull it off), nose piercings, or dressing in a feminine way - wearing guyliner, shoes with a heel, even wearing pink etc

don't like men who love themselves so much that they take a million selfies either in which they can't stop staring at themselves in the camera

Agree with all of these
Original post by Nerry
tattoos and short hair on women, dressing in baggy clothing

I take it you're not a fan of mom jeans (baggy jeans)?
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
I take it you're not a fan of mom jeans (baggy jeans)?

No I am not.
Guys: Obsessing over selfies/social media/themselves, facial hair and wearing tracksuit outfits (not just trousers I mean the whole outfit)
It’d be interesting to see a positive version of this thread too, on trends that people like 🤔

Edit: I made one 😇
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5155332
(edited 6 years ago)
I prefer small boobs, skinny and not orange. The worst trend though is being a horrible person.

Latest

Trending

Trending