The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

second year leeds university - nobody to share with

Asking on behalf of a relative who is at Leeds. H hasn't teamed up with anyone to rent a flat for second year and is now panicking as a lot of people seem to be sorted out already. Do any existing students know what fellow students can do if they find themselves in this position heading into the second term of the first year? I know he's feeling quite anxious. Any advice really appreciated.
Go to your university housing service - they will help you
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by egerton59
Asking on behalf of a relative who is at Leeds. H hasn't teamed up with anyone to rent a flat for second year and is now panicking as a lot of people seem to be sorted out already. Do any existing students know what fellow students can do if they find themselves in this position heading into the second term of the first year? I know he's feeling quite anxious. Any advice really appreciated.

That was my problem in second year - eventually found one girl on my course to share with, found one on here! and two through the unipol forum (housing people in Leeds)
Quite a lot of people do seem sorted, but they just rushed into signing - Unipol only releases their properties tomorrow and there's always more houses than students in Leeds so I wouldn't worry too much
Get them to look here - https://www.unipol.org.uk/notice-board - they should hopefully find someone to share with
Reply 3
Original post by LeapingLucy
Go to your university housing service - they will help you

Thanks so much for that suggestion.
Reply 4
Original post by iElvendork
That was my problem in second year - eventually found one girl on my course to share with, found one on here! and two through the unipol forum (housing people in Leeds)
Quite a lot of people do seem sorted, but they just rushed into signing - Unipol only releases their properties tomorrow and there's always more houses than students in Leeds so I wouldn't worry too much
Get them to look here - https://www.unipol.org.uk/notice-board - they should hopefully find someone to share with

Thanks, that's really helpful.
Reply 5
Am doing media and arts at Leeds beckett are u m or f let me know ASAP

Quick Reply

Latest