Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone hear about a girl who was on a train late @ night around Brixton and some woman was staring @ her with two men sitting either side of her and she just kept staring @ the girl not blinking, then a doctor said to the girl to get off but she said no and eventually the doc persuaded her to get off and apparently the woman was dead and the men were her murderers and they would have killed the girl too as she was a witness :eek: dunno if it's true but it was *alleged* to be in a local paper.
    I'm not a gullible girl but i NEED to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W*W*J*D)
    Did anyone hear about a girl who was on a train late @ night around Brixton and some woman was staring @ her with two men sitting either side of her and she just kept staring @ the girl not blinking, then a doctor said to the girl to get off but she said no and eventually the doc persuaded her to get off and apparently the woman was dead and the men were her murderers and they would have killed the girl too as she was a witness :eek: dunno if it's true but it was *alleged* to be in a local paper.
    Haven't heard that! That's freaky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W*W*J*D)
    That sounds like the plot of a horror movie. It made me feel sick.

Where did you hear this?

ReputationRep:
    Its a load of *******s.

ReputationRep:
    How would they have a dead body, with no blood etc, on a train, and gotten past security etc.?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    How would they have a dead body, with no blood etc, on a train, and gotten past security etc.?
    maybe she is strangled, u don't know what kinda of things happens down Brixton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    What high security train companies are operating near you?! security? on a train? boll*cks. You'd be lucky to get a driver, the state some of the companies are in.

I believe this story - it was in Brixton. Ever been there? this **** happens. It isn't a nice place.

ReputationRep:
    How'd the doctor convince her to get of the train without the killers noticing?

ReputationRep:
    And did the doctor get off him/herself?

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

that is a bit scary

ReputationRep:
    See why I don't go south of the river...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    See why I don't go south of the river...
    they probably murdered her in East

ReputationRep:
    I've heard that story before - no mention of the bloke being a doctor, or where it was. I was told it happened to a friend of a friend of a friend (so in other words, it probably was just in the paper )

ReputationRep:
    You've made me all scared now. I bet I;m going to have nightmares :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Alice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danyul)
    Alice!
    :eek: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I;m not clicking any links

ReputationRep:
    More happy news:

A body was found in the park just across the road from me on Friday morning- a woman who was walking her dog at half 6 in the morning came across some poor guy who'd been battered to death. Lovely.

Makes me feel so secure and safe in the area I live in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    More happy news:

A body was found in the park just across the road from me on Friday morning- a woman who was walking her dog at half 6 in the morning came across some poor guy who'd been battered to death. Lovely.

Makes me feel so secure and safe in the area I live in!
    Another great reason not to have a dog. It's always dog-walkers who find bodies...

ReputationRep:
    c
    r
    i
    k
    e
    y
    !
    !

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.