Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Hi Tech? No sweetheart, more converse, Osiris, DC et al. But I wouldn't expect your kind to know that.

I don't doubt you take peoples phones. Luckily the non-scum, largely, know to insure their phones.
    your just a stupid idiot with a stupid perspective in your mind.

you keep mentioning brixton, peckham and all these 'bad places' but south london is also greenwich, blackheath etc.

it is not all stabbings, rapes etc.

not everyone is like gossip girl and gets preganant.

nike and you'll be in? when i go to your stupid area all i see is stupid burberry hats, burberry bags, burberry cars burberry dogs. basically if you aint wearing anything expensive you aint ''in''.
    you also need a £50k car to look good.
    dont go criticising other area before looking at your own first.

oh my the amount of prostitutes there are in west london amazes me, there is hardly any at all in south.

ReputationRep:
    Just close your mouth, and learn to speak properly the all will be ok.
    oh so now you think that if you you cant speak properly your scum?
    what the hell is up with you? were you raised like this or did you just sniff to much glue?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)

you keep mentioning brixton, peckham and all these 'bad places' but south london is also greenwich, blackheath etc.

nike and you'll be in? when i go to your stupid area all i see is stupid burberry hats, burberry bags, burberry cars burberry dogs. basically if you aint wearing anything expensive you aint ''in''.

oh my the amount of prostitutes there are in west london amazes me, there is hardly any at all in south.
    *round of applause* THANK YOU!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)

My my, way to get personal. Take a reality check sunshine, this is an internet forum, my views are irrelevant.

Just for the record, I was simply toying with the slut gossip_girl, it makes for much needed amusement how stupid and irrational she is. For me to be able to do that, I would need to express and extreme in oppinion.

Also, just for the record, not everyone wears burberry. Your views are quite stereotypical themselves, did you consider that? I think not.

ReputationRep:
    yes slut and what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    yes slut and what?
    You said it. You're a slut and nothing more.

ReputationRep:
    *round of applause* THANK YOU!!!!
    Wow you can spell.

ReputationRep:
    My my, way to get personal. Take a reality check sunshine, this is an internet forum, my views are irrelevant.

Just for the record, I was simply toying with the slut gossip_girl, it makes for much needed amusement how stupid and irrational she is. For me to be able to do that, I would need to express and extreme in oppinion.

Also, just for the record, not everyone wears burberry. So go and be a ba-ba-ba-ba-bad boy somewhere else.
    lol, is it me with my nike trainers that is trying to be a ba ba ba ba bad boy or you with your burberry jeans, moschino shirt, prada shoes?????

is your mum at work???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spk)
    Never been to Haringey or Hackney then? Lovely gentrified places.
    woo for Haringey :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    lol, is it me with my nike trainers that is trying to be a ba ba ba ba bad boy or you with your burberry jeans, moschino shirt, prada shoes?????

is your mum at work???
    Moshino shirt? - Erm...NO!
    Prada shoes? - Well...YES (for formal occasions)!
    Burberry jeans? - Erm...NO!

I don't think I'm a bad boy, I'd be quite ashamed if I was considered one to be honest. My father would probably object as well.

My mum should be home from work soon, is your mum at home already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    woo for Haringey :cool:
    You enjoy having every street corner populated with crowds of shifty looking men and litter strewn around like confetti on the wind?
    Haringey (North) and Camberwell (South) are the only two places in London I've ever felt unsafe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)

is your mum at work???
    here here

ReputationRep:

what is this? who cares bout your mums?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spk)
    You enjoy having every street corner populated with crowds of shifty looking men and litter strewn around like confetti on the wind?
    Haringey (North) and Camberwell (South) are the only two places in London I've ever felt unsafe.
    pfft its not that bad.

where are you from then?

ReputationRep:
    what is this? who cares bout your mums?
    Well you obviously seeing as you posted:

here here
    to the post made in which a question was asked about my mum.

ReputationRep:
    Well you obviously seeing as you posted:

to the post made in which a question was asked about my mum.
    i wasnt refering to that! it was the other thing!

ReputationRep:
    Moshino shirt? - Erm...NO!
    Prada shoes? - Well...YES (for formal occasions)!
    Burberry jeans? - Erm...NO!

I don't think I'm a bad boy, I'd be quite ashamed if I was considered one to be honest. My father would probably object as well.

your dad would object with that? and a lot of people would object with him fiddling with you when you were a baby.

yeh my mum just got back, she works 9-5. so whens your mum going to kings cross station to ''sell her stuff''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    your dad would object with that? and a lot of people would object with him fiddling with you when you were a baby.

yeh my mum just got back, she works 9-5. so whens your mum going to kings cross station to ''sell her stuff''
    Read your PM, ****!

ReputationRep:
    Read your PM, ****!
    ****ing prick go and get your pradas and shove them up your ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    ****ing prick go and get your pradas and shove them up your ass
    LOL what did he say in the pm?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.