The Student Room Group

What trends do you like in the opposite sex?

There’s a thread for negatives so I thought i’d bring some rainbows and sunshine.

Also before we get started: a trend is a fashion (clothing, hairstyles, make up) that is made popular and copied/followed by a lot of people.
E.g. mom jeans, half shaved hair, highlighter make up. Different to what you like in the opposite sex like hair colour, size, personality traits.

I’ll start off! In guys:
Well kept beards, sleeve tattoos, bomber jackets.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cat_mac
There’s a thread for negatives so I thought i’d bring some rainbows and sunshine.

Also before we get started: a trend is a fashion (clothing, hairstyles, make up) that is made popular and copied/followed by a lot of people.
E.g. mom jeans, half shaved hair, highlighter make up. Different to what you like in the opposite sex like hair colour, size, personality traits.

I’ll start off! In guys:

Booty shorts :h:
Reply 2
Beards
Sleeve tattoos
Checked shirts
1 Million aftershave
ponytails. on ladies.
Reply 4
Yoga pants, short girls, long hair, big ass/boobs (aka thicc, but not too thicc :perv:)
Women who don’t think they’re entitled to give all of their children their own surnam (and not their hisband’s) just because they give birth to them. Very attractive trait.
I'm genuinely a sucker for the roadman look. I also like baggy t shirts on guys and a piercing in one ear is cute.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Women who don’t think they’re entitled to give all of their children their own surnam (and not their hisband’s) just because they give birth to them. Very attractive trait.

Someone’s salty 😂
Mustaches, suits and having one ear pierced.
Undercuts, manbus, manbus with undercuts *shudders* . Hypebeast clothing...it's tacky imo
socks and sliders :blush:
Thigh high boots 😋
Original post by cat_mac

I’ll start off! In guys:

None I can think of. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman to me.
Reply 13
The opposite sex.
Tattoos, dyed hair and nice t shirts.
Reply 15
I like the undercut/half shaved thing. A couple of my exes have had that. Also funky dreads. Big, bold, colourful tattoos. Denim & leather (how stereotypical)l.
Reply 16
Original post by gjd800
I like the undercut/half shaved thing. A couple of my exes have had that. Also funky dreads. Big, bold, colourful tattoos. Denim & leather (how stereotypical)l.

Yaaass i’m so about this. More a fan of black and grey tattoos, but a tattood leather jacket kinda guy can get it 🙈
Reply 17
Original post by cat_mac
Yaaass i’m so about this. More a fan of black and grey tattoos, but a tattood leather jacket kinda guy can get it 🙈

The closest I've got to black and grey is a turquoise and black snow-lion on my arm haha, all mine are colourful as ****. I have some Tibetan script across my wrist as well and even that is in orange :laugh:
I only like myself and my toys.
Reply 19
Original post by Ilikelemons
I only like myself and my toys.

Okay, no one asked..

Quick Reply

Latest