The Student Room Group

Girls on Snapchat/Facebook

Im no trying to boast but usually girls will give me thier FB or snap without me even asking but when i message them (which they ask me to do) they dont reply. Whats the point in doing this id much rather them just not giving me thier Fb or Snap period
Just tell them you don't want it. Simple.
Are they sober when they give it to you??
Reply 3
Original post by xEmilyxx
Just tell them you don't want it. Simple.

Yeah but its girls that I either have a crush on or have had a long conversation with its not that i want it per se its just that i dont see the point of giving these out if you have little to no intention of talking to the guys afterwards
Reply 4
Like talking to a girl currently but she takes like 20 hours to read my messages but when she does she replies instantly so i felel like wither just asking her out and see her response or deleting her off my snap (cause i dont like having people ive only met once on there)
Reply 5
Sounds like they’re just trying to grow their audience/followers or whatever. If they don’t reply, they’re not interested. Sorry dude.
Original post by cat_mac
Sounds like they’re just trying to grow their audience/followers or whatever. If they don’t reply, they’re not interested. Sorry dude.

You need to learn when it is appropriate to lie to people :biggrin:
Original post by cat_mac

Original post by ParkHyungSuk

So do you as this is not the time haha, it's the truth.
Reply 8
Original post by ParkHyungSuk

Well it sounds like he isn’t catching the hint, i’m a deliverer of hard truths!
Original post by cat_mac

**** then, well I know who not to go to if I'd rather someone lied to me :tongue:
Original post by cat_mac

Its the way it should be !
Brutal honesty ensures OP knows the situations.
Original post by Anonymous
Are they sober when they give it to you??

Yeah i know about that i do meet them at clubs but they add me when there sober so. Anyway just gonna start deleting them off my snap and fb no point of them being on there if we arent actually friends
Original post by cat_mac

Well if they dont reply i talk to them again. Is it not common sense not to accept friend requests from people who have no interest. They seem to be wasting my time and thier time for no reason. I understand there not interested i just want to know the logic behind these situations
Well if they dont reply i talk to them again. Is it not common sense not to accept friend requests from people who have no interest. They seem to be wasting my time and thier time for no reason. I understand there not interested i just want to know the logic behind these situations

i dont talk to them

Like I said before, it’s probably about getting more followers/friends. Some people just give their social media to everyone they meet, if they wanted to talk to you they would give you their number or whatsapp.
Im no trying to boast but usually girls will give me thier FB or snap without me even asking but when i message them (which they ask me to do) they dont reply. Whats the point in doing this id much rather them just not giving me thier Fb or Snap period

doesn't sound like they are romantically interested to me...

looking for more followers.

if girls are unsolicited handing you their details with romantic intent then a pretty high amount of them will at least be answering your initial message

Quick Reply

Latest