Need Help REVISE! Watch

Renz0
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Would Going on Word and typing up notes help me take in information? I've started revising and I'm reading from GCSE Bitesize, Should I type up the notes? If i do type up the notes do I have to go over it again to make sure I take it in? Is this a good idea? Need some help please comment below
Arctic Kitten
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What is your typing speed? I type faster than I write so I often type my notes and print them out, for me it works. But be careful not to spend to much time on editing.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Renz0
Rep:
?
(Original post by Arctic Kitten)
What is your typing speed? I type faster than I write so I often type my notes and print them out, for me it works. But be careful not to spend to much time on editing.
Yes I definitely type faster than I can write, and what do you mean don't spend too much time on editing? Also what should I do after i've typed up the notes?
Arctic Kitten
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Renz0)
Yes I definitely type faster than I can write, and what do you mean don't spend too much time on editing? Also what should I do after i've typed up the notes?
I mean some people want their notes to be in tables with fancy colour and images (like me ) and it takes a lot of time. Just type them in a normal font and print them out, or convert them into PDF file to read on your phone/tablet. Remember to update your notes regularly.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Renz0
Rep:
?
(Original post by Arctic Kitten)
I mean some people want their notes to be in tables with fancy colour and images (like me ) and it takes a lot of time. Just type them in a normal font and print them out, or convert them into PDF file to read on your phone/tablet. Remember to update your notes regularly.
What do u mean add
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 25 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Photography MA open afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Plymouth
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19

Who do you think will be the next PM?