The Student Room Group

Would you date/marry an Asian man?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ilikelemons
And I don't like Asian men.

3A3D36AD-1464-4101-A5B7-76B42AC84C55.jpeg
I wouldn’t consider their race as a factor in whether or not i’d date them. Personality, looks and how I get on with someone would be how I’d judge, not their heritage.
I have met many MANY Asian men, thank you.
Most of them are very backwards and their culture which isn't exactly very fond of women has had a huge impact on them and their views.

Right. I'm sorry for presuming.

Culture does play a huge role in such families which is pretty sad I guess.
I have met many MANY Asian men, thank you.
Most of them are very backwards and their culture which isn't exactly very fond of women has had a huge impact on them and their views.

Every post I've seen of yours you're ******** on men in some kind of way, wtf do you have to offer to be so damn entitled? You sound like a raging feminazi
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
Every post I've seen of yours you're ******** on men in some kind of way, wtf do you have to offer to be so damn entitled? You sound like a raging feminazi

I don't like Asian men.
I don't like Asian men.

Good for you, I doubt anyone would appreciate an overly negative individual like you anyway.
Good for you, I doubt anyone would appreciate an overly negative individual like you anyway.

So why are you crying? I don't like Asian men and I assume you are Asian.
Whats wrong with asians? Judging someone based on their race is as bad as it gets.
I'm not remotely attracted to south asian men so no.
Original post by TryHardNoob
Whats wrong with asians? Judging someone based on their race is as bad as it gets.

Its just a preference.
Its just a preference.

A really bad preference.
So why are you crying? I don't like Asian men and I assume you are Asian.

Am I crying tho, I made perfectly reasonable points - before I saw you posting about how you've never found a man attractive or some **** which is weird considering this thread, then you went on a rant about not needing a man yet you needed to broadcast it to the world and now a rant against Asian men for character traits? At least if it was a physical thing that was present in them all then you would have a reason but culture tf? And i'm not Asian but you can't even call your prejudice a preference you literally generalised a whole race not for their appearance but because you say they all act the same lmao.

Respect bro :smile:
Sorry I didn't mean it that way. I just meant in your experience.

I have found that most Asian men dress the same (sports wear) and have the same haircut it also looks like they were some sort of oil and a lot of them smell like oud or lynx and they speak the same - quite rushed etc

I have found white men to be relaxed and very supportive. Careless in a good way and calm in different situations.

Babe you’re referring to road men not Asian men lolol learn the difference
Original post by TryHardNoob
A really bad preference.

I assume you are angry which is why you don't like the fact I don't like Asian men.

I don't like Asian men and I like white men. Whats wrong with this?
White all the way.

Anyone else sense an inferiority complex?
You sound like dating an Asian man is some sort of fetish. Stop it!
(edited 6 years ago)
I assume you are angry which is why you don't like the fact I don't like Asian men.

Whats not wrong with it?

White men don’t like you hun x
Original post by lmaooome
Babe you’re referring to road men not Asian men lolol learn the difference

They are all the same. I have met many man Asians.

Spoiler

They are all the same. I have met many man Asians.

Spoiler

Lolololol why so mad?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending