The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth 2018 mental health nursing applicants?

Hi! Any of you out there? I had my interview today and think it went amazing. I applied 5 minutes before the deadline and got an interview offer the next day for the day after! Would love to meet you all :smile:
Original post by fairyaossi
Hi! Any of you out there? I had my interview today and think it went amazing. I applied 5 minutes before the deadline and got an interview offer the next day for the day after! Would love to meet you all :smile:

Maybe check out these:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=640
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4984470
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi not doing mental health nursing but have been offered a place on adult nursing, so our paths may cross!!! Have you received an offer yet?? 😊
I’m on this course next year!:smile:
I'll be on this course next year fingers crossed!
Hi! I’ve just joined the course for 2018 and i’ve Made a Facebook group for us to say hello! If you search “Plymouth mental health nursing 2018” it should come up. Closed group but will accept you all and add admins :smile:
Original post by fairyaossi

Original post by KerrieD
Hi not doing mental health nursing but have been offered a place on adult nursing, so our paths may cross!!! Have you received an offer yet?? 😊

Original post by Olivia Blake
I’m on this course next year!:smile:

Original post by Melita Jessop
I'll be on this course next year fingers crossed!

Original post by Katie_Riz
Hi! I’ve just joined the course for 2018 and i’ve Made a Facebook group for us to say hello! If you search “Plymouth mental health nursing 2018” it should come up. Closed group but will accept you all and add admins :smile:

Hi everyone,

This is really exciting! It's great to see you all connecting. Congrats on the offers!

- Seren, University of Plymouth Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending