The Student Room Group

What is the biggest gossip you have heard about yourself?

I once heard in primary school that I liked this girl , turned out someone had wrote it in chalk on the school wall and made it look like I wrote it

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A bar owner up here put it round town that I was a beak dealer.

Wish I was, I was skint at the time. Obvious *******s.
One time someone spread a rumour that I actually had friends.
people were saying that i paid for rep

:emo:
People used to think my entire friendship group was an orgy because none of us were straight.
Gentlemen must never show indiscretion.

Which is why your momma's secrets are safe with me. Nomsayin bro?
Original post by the bear

Nah bro. You da rep ho. Respeck.
they were saying that i photoshop pics of me catching fish in the river :emo:

tsrbearfish3.jpg
Reply 8
The biggest rumor about me was that I was apparently fingered in a shed in year 8!

Obviously not true! :angry:
Reply 9
That I hooked up with three guys from work in one night 😂 I was pissed enough that I can neither confirm or deny.

Had a school rumour that I was bi, before I knew I was bi.

I’ve also got a tsr rumour that i’m a catfish 🤷🏻*♀️

I’m flattered people pay enough attention to me to make sh*te up tbh.
Original post by the bear

This is actually true, I know, because bear asked me to give him rep for bitcoin, er, hang on, I mean, he asked me to take his bitcoin and give me rep, oh wait, erm.... :confused:
When someone claimed that she was my sister just bcuz we had the same surname and house door number :colonhash:
apparently there was a rumor going around in yr 9 that i was a terrorist/involved in terrorist acts :/
That I’ll be head girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't recall the specific details but it was like I did something with my ''boyfriend'' that I think involved licking. Which is quite preposterous considering I was 9/10 (hence the quotation marks) and had no idea what sex was. And even today I don't think I would do anything involving licking to anybody.
that I am very smart and very high GPA( my GPA is very high in one course that everyone get bad grades but the rest are only average for other courses)
that I have a privilege family background(I was in a top private school);
that I have GF(when I dont have one);
that I have no GF(when I have one).
I have blood relation with my school headmaster because my school discipline treated me very nice, but not for the others.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
When someone claimed that she was my sister just bcuz we had the same surname and house door number :colonhash:

House door number 😂😂😂
Original post by cat_mac
House door number 😂😂😂

yep real talk, she had some obsession with me and wanted the whole year to know that we were 'apparently' related, pretty sure my mum only gave birth to one girl
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx

Methinks thou might be deluded.
Embrace thy sister, love thy neighbour :rofl:
Original post by studentials
Methinks thou might be deluded.
Embrace thy sister, love thy neighbour :rofl:

Appreciate the Early Modern English :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest