The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL History workload?

Hello,

I have applied to history this year and was wondering what a typical week for a history student is like. How much reading do you do and how many essays would you have to submit per a term?

If any current students can reply it would be appreciated.
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Bump
Bump
Wondering the same!
This would be good to know
Guess I'll be able to let you guys know soon enough
Original post by Yellowtree123
Guess I'll be able to let you guys know soon enough

Dw we'll work it out together
Original post by Elion Dashi
Dw we'll work it out together

You starting this year?
Original post by Yellowtree123
You starting this year?

Yeah
Reply 10
Hi I'm a history student. For each module there is usually 2-3 light readings for each week, usually a book chapter or article.
Original post by JlewisM
Hi I'm a history student. For each module there is usually 2-3 light readings for each week, usually a book chapter or article.

Ok thanks, I'm in my first year now so I know what you mean
Hiya, just wondering if you had any thoughts because impretty sure I'm gonna firm UCL now. Was it stressful? did you have time to go out?... thanks
Original post by sonnyboy123455
Hiya, just wondering if you had any thoughts because impretty sure I'm gonna firm UCL now. Was it stressful? did you have time to go out?... thanks

There are levels to this to be honest. When I went into 2nd year it was many levels above first, and I thought it couldn't possibly get any harder. And then I entered 3rd year, and I find that it can even worse. Still loved it though.

Quick Reply

Latest