The Student Room Group

Awkward Situation

So basically there is this guy at uni who I just despise and can't get on with. The reasons being he is very obnoxious,for example banging on doors at ridiculous times and chucking my mattress out the room etc. The problem is people around my flat seem to gravitate towards this laddish behaviour and I'm not sure if I should just try and get on with him or do what I am currently doing and ignore him by staying in my room till he's gone. Any opinions would help thanks.
Reply 1
Take a dump on his bed and he won't mess around again.
Original post by ChrisE19
So basically there is this guy at uni who I just despise and can't get on with. The reasons being he is very obnoxious,for example banging on doors at ridiculous times and chucking my mattress out the room etc. The problem is people around my flat seem to gravitate towards this laddish behaviour and I'm not sure if I should just try and get on with him or do what I am currently doing and ignore him by staying in my room till he's gone. Any opinions would help thanks.

Report him to your university / whoever manages your accommodation.
Original post by Snufkin
Report him to your university / whoever manages your accommodation.

Yeah I have basically already done that and he got quite mad/pissed off when he knew someone told on him.

Quick Reply

Latest