The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds Uni post-graduate applicants. (international) 2018

Is there any international student out there who has been offered a place(post-graduate degree level) at Leeds Uni-September 2018?

Scroll to see replies

What are you studying?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Have been offered a place in MSc Clinical Embryology
I have an offer for MSc Information Systems and Information Management
Reply 4
Great. Where are you from?
Original post by Nishka Shah
Great. Where are you from?

Netherlands, and you?
Reply 6
Original post by JackWolff
Netherlands, and you?

I'm from India :smile:
We should connect
Reply 7
Hi! I got an offer for Sustainability and Consultancy MSc, anyone else ? :smile:
Oh nice, a thread for us the postgraduate fellas! :biggrin:

I got an offer for MSc International Business and I am from Greece. Any potential classmates here?
Original post by V for souVlaki

I got an offer for MSc International Business and I am from Greece. Any potential classmates here?

My master is given by the Business School. I suppose yours too?
Maybe if we have some same courses? But don't know how it works there.
My master is given by the Business School. I suppose yours too?
Maybe if we have some same courses? But don't know how it works there.

Heel leuk!

Yeah, my offer is from their Business School too! I don't know if we will have any common courses, it's possible though. But we are going to have out classes in the same building, that's for sure.
By the way I absolutely love the Netherlands, I intend to move there if I find England an unpleasant place to stay.

I am Andreas by the way, nice to meet you guys.
(edited 6 years ago)
Heel leuk!

Yeah, my offer is from their Business School too! I don't know if we will have any common courses, it's possible though. But we are going to have out classes in the same building, that's for sure.
By the way I absolutely love the Netherlands, I intend to move there if I find England an unpleasant place to stay.

I am Andreas by the way, nice to meet you guys.

Haha, nice met je heel leuk!

Yeah, we will see. Maybe a general course like entrepreneurship. But, we'll see. :wink:
How about accommodation? You're going for residentals provided by the university?

Haha, a lot is the same here, especially the crap weather xD.
But what do you mean with intend to move here? After your master?

Nice to meet you too!
(edited 6 years ago)
Haha, nice met je heel leuk!

Yeah, we will see. Maybe a general course like entrepreneurship. But, we'll see. :wink:
How about accommodation? You're going for residentals provided by the university?

Haha, a lot is the same here, especially the crap weather xD.
But what do you mean with intend to move here? After your master?

Nice to meet you too!

I read that the University of Leeds can't guarantee accommodation for us postgraduate EU students, and right now there are plenty of cheap (90-110 p/w) nice-looking apartments available within a 2' to 15' walking range from the Business School. I am still trying to estimate my potential expenses before I book one of them, but I feel like renting an apartment close to the university might be the best option. I got my offer last week and I am currently studying and working full-time so... I need more time to further investigate before making a final decision.

I know about the weather in the Netherlands, my ex-girlfriend is from the Hague and I visited her many times (I 've been to Amsterdam, Hague, Leiden, Rotterdam, and Delft.
I love this country despite the cold weather, except Amsterdam (way too crowded, weed everywhere lol)! Organized country, lots of opportunities, friendly people, gorgeous girls, cycling roads... CHEESE! So yeah, unless I fall in love with England or meet my future wife there, I will look for a job in the Netherlands after graduating from Leeds. :biggrin:

How about you, do you plan on returning to your homeland after graduating?
Is there any international student out there who has been offered a place(post-graduate degree level) at Leeds Uni-September 2018?

Hi there,

I'm from the states. I recently received an unconditional offer for the MSc International Marketing Management program. I was somewhat in shock they got back so quickly, but so excited! Any others out there?
(edited 6 years ago)
Have been offered a place in MSc Clinical Embryology

Hi..
i have been offered a place in MSc clinical embryology too. It is nice to find someone else from the same programme.
Original post by alexandra247
Hi..
i have been offered a place in MSc clinical embryology too. It is nice to find someone else from the same programme.

Hey! :smile: Yes so glad! Finally found someone with the same course. Where are you from? :smile:

Hi :smile: Yes, There were other threads for Leeds uni applicants, but none for PG students particularly! So I made one, haha :biggrin:
Hey! :smile: Yes so glad! Finally found someone with the same course. Where are you from? :smile:

I am from greece..
Reply 18
Hey...i am going for Msc Engineering Technology and business management..
Reply 19
Original post by arimarie52
Hi there,

I'm from the states. I recently received an unconditional offer for the MSc International Marketing Management program. I was somewhat in shock they got back so quickly, but so excited! Any others out there?

I've received a conditional offer for the same course. Hopefully I meet the condition.

Quick Reply

Latest