The Student Room Group

Should I ask for his number?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gannaspanner
Ask him now!

Hey! I would ask him now.... if only I had that impulsive side to me...*sighs*
I ᔕᑌᑭᑭoᖇt yoᑌ, go ᖴoᖇ it giᖇᒪ!!!tᕼeᖇe'ᔕ ᑎotᕼiᑎg to ᒪoᔕe ᗩᑎyᗯᗩy!
No.
Original post by gannaspanner
Ask him now!

Go say hi to him
Talk for about a week or so
Text him on whatsapp (pm)
After a couple weeks ask him out
Have your first argument.
Say sorry it's my fault and he goes no it's my fault
Your relationship gets stronger
You go out for a couple years
Get married
Have sex
Have kids
Kids grow up
You die
Just ask, I asked for the number of the guy I like a couple of days after we met :h:
Original post by Anonymous
What star sign are you? Capricorns are cool.

Anyway, I think you should go for it. You don't have anything to lose really. :smile:

I'm a Taurus!

Tauruses are terrific! You're both earth signs, so should be more than compatible. :biggrin: I am also a fellow earth sign too.

Wow this is incredible to meet someone that's on the same page as me in terms of astrology. :smile: In your opinion from a fellow Taurus' perspective would I come across as too assertive to my Capricorn crush If I ask for his number near the end of the 19 weeks?

I can't tell whether you two are trolling here or are for real...
Could just message him privately on whatever group chat you have him on. Maybe just ask him a subject question privately and if he asks why you did that you could say that you thought that you'd get a response quicker this way and that he seems like he works hard. Then from there try to start a conversation.
So I have been having this crush on a guy for two years and only yesterday did I truly talk to him and we were both just as shy yet I felt very comfortable when I sat next to him. Since we're both off to Uni in a couple of months I'm planning on getting to know him better and make good conversation with him for the next 19 weeks...So the question is he's already in a group chat for a subject we both are doing so just before exams start is it okay as a girl to ask whether I can keep in touch with him by asking him whether I can add his number from the group chat or would he see me as being too assertive??

I know this sounds stupid to most of you as the majority don't believe in astrology here on TSR but he's a Capricorn so any advice would be appreciated!

Yeah don't hold back, no regrets
Just do it! X
Hey glad you replied! the only time when I talked to him in the group chat was when he asked a question which I guess was open to everyone and me being an excited Taurus answered it...:colondollar:

It's a pleasure to come across another person interested in astrology. Awww, that's cute. How did he respond to your answer? :smile: You described him as being reserved, so I am thinking he would really appreciate it if you made the first move. I can empathise with both of you there, and know that it is difficult for you too. You should go for it when you're ready and not feel pressurised into doing it because people are telling you to do it now. :smile:
So I have been having this crush on a guy for two years and only yesterday did I truly talk to him and we were both just as shy yet I felt very comfortable when I sat next to him. Since we're both off to Uni in a couple of months I'm planning on getting to know him better and make good conversation with him for the next 19 weeks...So the question is he's already in a group chat for a subject we both are doing so just before exams start is it okay as a girl to ask whether I can keep in touch with him by asking him whether I can add his number from the group chat or would he see me as being too assertive??

I know this sounds stupid to most of you as the majority don't believe in astrology here on TSR but he's a Capricorn so any advice would be appreciated!

If he isnt making movements then its up to you honestly. I love caprisun mango juice :smile:
Original post by RDKGames
I can't tell whether you two are trolling here or are for real...

It is for real. There is plenty of truth in astrology.
It is for real. There is plenty of truth in astrology.

Right... because the month you're born in dictates your 'compatibility' with someone
Original post by RDKGames
Right... because the month you're born in dictates your 'compatibility' with someone

It isn't that simple, it is about the compatibility of a set of qualities associated with each star sign that impacts it.
Original post by 8472
Take his number from the group chat and just message him directly. Or Facebook message (Do people still use it?).

Get chatting and see what happens. Talk as much in real life as you can though, since you can more easily gauge eachother.

How old are you? :ninja:
Reply 35
Ask him. Don't wait, just do it.

Best scenario, you get the lads number. Worst scenario, you don't.

Spoiler alert; he will give you his number.
I wouldn’t even wait. Just ask now. Life is so short, you need to act on impulses like that. You’re only here once and a long time dead, so go for it! 🙌🏽 Be brave, as a guy I would be massively impressed by a girl doing this. Makes a pleasant change! 🤝
Original post by HateOCR
If he isnt making movements then its up to you honestly. I love caprisun mango juice :smile:

Wait....you like caprisun juice?? This is pretty weird because my crush likes drinking caprisun juice as well especially I guess at the beginning of year 13 in the class we're in together...ok that's really weird...:redface:
Original post by HateOCR

Or is caprisun just a play-on word for Capricorn?? Sorry if I'm over-analysing but can I just ask why you randomly said "I love caprisun mango juice?"
Ohh wait if you like caprisun mango juice then I'm guessing so does that mean you're zodiac sign is a Capricorn??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending