Anyone starting the Y032 People, Work and Society Access module this February?

Watch
Suzy1979
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm new to these forums and I haven't been in HE for a long time. I was wondering if anyone is starting this module next month (Feb 18)? If anyone is currently studying / has studied this course... how are you finding it?
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Suzy1979)
I'm new to these forums and I haven't been in HE for a long time. I was wondering if anyone is starting this module next month (Feb 18)? If anyone is currently studying / has studied this course... how are you finding it?
There are previous threads on YO32, such as this one, which tell you a bit about the course and what you will cover.

I've also found a recent thread from CLL98 who is also starting in February.
Suzy1979
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
There are previous threads on YO32, such as this one, which tell you a bit about the course and what you will cover.

I've also found a recent thread from CLL98 who is also starting in February.
Thanks very much. ☺
Sarahcoope40
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi I'm starting this in October can anyone recommend a laptop
Samantha_19
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Suzy1979)
Hi Suzy! How are you finding the course so far? I’m starting in October 18 and am very nervous as I have also been out of HE for a long time.
Suzy1979
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Samantha_19)
Hi Suzy! How are you finding the course so far? I’m starting in October 18 and am very nervous as I have also been out of HE for a long time.
Hi Samantha,

Pleased to say that I submitted my final EMA for this yesterday. I found it an interesting and enjoyable module, with many different subject areas. It eases you in gently and picks up pace towards the end of the module and teaches you how to study, note-take, essay write etc along the way, so makes it a good starting base for future study.

I start my first level 1 module on 6th October.

Good luck. I'm sure you will do well.
paigew21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Sarahcoope40)
Hi I'm starting this in October can anyone recommend a laptop
Hey i got a HP 14" for £240 from ao.com and its a good light laptop, i have had no problems with it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
61.57%
I don't have everything I need (93)
38.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed