Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've taken an unconditional offer from Lincoln and was wondering if anyone who also got offers wants to talk? Nobody else from my school applied to Lincoln so I'm kind of freaking out about going it alone, it'd be nice to know a few people before I went!
    I'm taking the LLB law course btw

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm going to study biomed

ReputationRep:
    I too have a unconditional off and have firmed Lincoln to study Animal Behaviour and Welfare. There is an official Lincoln applicants 2018 discussion on here that people have replied with what they are studying and on Facebook there is a University of Lincoln Applicants page 2018 where if you scroll down to Friends for Life/“Hello” people have commented what they are studying 😊

ReputationRep:
    I also have an unconditional offer and I think I’m going to make it my firm choice. I’m studying architecture and it looks like I’m the only one in my sixth form on thinking of going Lincoln.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anne hc)
    Hey I might be going to study biomed
    I’m going to study biomedical science too 😊

ReputationRep:
    I’m going to study there also the course is the international year one though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaks1)
    I’m going to study biomedical science too 😊
    That's great, I'm doing the foundation year

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have an unconditional which I think I might take for Classical Studies. I’m daunted by the fact that I’m going it alone too so I know exactly how you feel lol

ReputationRep:
    I have an unconditional, but for Psychology. I've accepted, so now I'm just waiting (super nervously, lol)

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've got an unconditional for Psychology too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FINNMARSHALL)
    I also have an unconditional offer and I think I’m going to make it my firm choice. I’m studying architecture and it looks like I’m the only one in my sixth form on thinking of going Lincoln.
    hi unfortunately didn't get an unconditional but still hope to see you there if i end up going . offer was a 112 tariff points for subjects art ,photography, math and history of art. applied for architecture too.

ReputationRep:
    yh hopefully getting in to study graphic design only need to pass my current course tho so I'm pretty confident I'll do that

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing biomed there as well 🙃☺
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by bloyfish)
    Hey, I've taken an unconditional offer from Lincoln and was wondering if anyone who also got offers wants to talk? Nobody else from my school applied to Lincoln so I'm kind of freaking out about going it alone, it'd be nice to know a few people before I went!
    I'm taking the LLB law course btw
    Hi,

You can find other applicants on our Facebook Applicants 2018 page.
    https://www.facebook.com/uolapplicants2018/

Hope this helps!

Darren

ReputationRep:
    I have an Unconditional to study Physical Education and Sport in September at Lincoln. Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I'm the exact same, studying architecture and have received an unconditional from both Lincoln and Plymouth so now its just deciding which one I'm gonna put as my firm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyBWatson)
    I have an Unconditional to study Physical Education and Sport in September at Lincoln. Anyone else?
    Hi, my son has applied for the same course, currently a conditional offer. Could I possibly ask what your predicted grades are? Or did you firm first and then it turned unconditional? Hope you don’t think I am being too nosey, kind regards, One anxious mother. 🤯

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I had a conditional offer but it got changed to unconditional when I put it as my firm choice. Last year i got two Distinction*’s and a Distinction and are predicted the same grades this year

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, hopefully he'll make the grade, good luck in your studies

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    ive got an unconditional offer to study Business Studies, just wondered if anyone else was studying the same subject?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 24, 2018

University open days

1. University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 14 Oct '18
  3. University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.