Do you think somebody would be hurt by this?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
No I don’t get an orgasmic kick out of this. I find it sad that abnormally short, supremely ugly, very thick, acne laden tramp thinks that she has the power to humiliate me! THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY YOU CAN EMBARRASS ME WITH FOR I REGARD YOU AS THE EMBARRASSMENT. You just don’t get it do you? Not even when someone is trying to explain the truth about your hideous life! I give up maybe somebody in the next two years who gives a damn can explain to you things the way they are. Why do you write a response if you are no bothered? Because what I have said is truth and you can’t handle it!
Anonymous #1
Anyone?!
xEmilyxx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well you are being rude about features that cannot be changed, so yes they would be hurt
Lepidolite
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No I don’t get an orgasmic kick out of this. I find it sad that abnormally short, supremely ugly, very thick, acne laden tramp thinks that she has the power to humiliate me! THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY YOU CAN EMBARRASS ME WITH FOR I REGARD YOU AS THE EMBARRASSMENT. You just don’t get it do you? Not even when someone is trying to explain the truth about your hideous life! I give up maybe somebody in the next two years who gives a damn can explain to you things the way they are. Why do you write a response if you are no bothered? Because what I have said is truth and you can’t handle it!
Well what is the situation exactly that is making you want to say that? it would probably go better if behaviour is concentrated on rather than what they look like, however sometimes being blunt can work.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by xEmilyxx)
Well you are being rude about features that cannot be changed, so yes they would be hurt
Deeply offended?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lepidolite)
Well what is the situation exactly that is making you want to say that? it would probably go better if behaviour is concentrated on rather than what they look like, however sometimes being blunt can work.
Homophobic bullying
Rest in Pizza
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Very outspoken and mean, especially if the person in question is indeed "short, supremely ugly...." then they will know this and not want to be reminded by it so probably how lower selfesteem than the average person. I do not know the context in which you wrote this but this can be very hurtful to the recipient in any regard.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rest in Pizza)
Very outspoken and mean, especially if the person in question is indeed "short, supremely ugly...." then they will know this and not want to be reminded by it so probably how lower selfesteem than the average person. I do not know the context in which you wrote this but this can be very hurtful to the recipient in any regard.
Nothing compared to the homophobic bullying she put me though..
Anonymous #1
Horrible little girl...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (144)
42.73%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.57%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
21.36%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.09%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.93%

Watched Threads