94.12%
Illegal (1)
5.88%
username3673796
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This is gonna sound weird but this is acc a serious question.

If the women/men want to, why shouldnt they?
JAMAL 69
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Because sane women don’t want to. They are doing it to make money and sex isn’t something that we should pay for.
Wirefox
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I partially agree, and tbh I reckon if it was legal then we could control it and help those involved stay healthy and perhaps remove the culture that goes along side the stereotypical view of selling sex (drugs etc).
ParkHyungSuk
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by hsalika)

Let's be honest: A lot of marriages are the equivalent to prostitution.
username3673796
Rep:
?
(Original post by JAMAL 69)
Because sane women don’t want to. They are doing it to make money and sex isn’t something that we should pay for.
Why shouldnt sex be something we should pay for? Im not saying I would.
But people have needs and if they can do something about it they can. It comes without the looking for someone to hook up with in clubs and bars and there is no rejection. There is no relationship. No emotion. Just sex
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Yes it should. If we are talking about real equality then women and men should be allowed to do whatever they want with their lives.
username3673796
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wirefox)
I partially agree, and tbh I reckon if it was legal then we could control it and help those involved stay healthy and perhaps remove the culture that goes along side the stereotypical view of selling sex (drugs etc).
Yes CONTROLLED. Good idea
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Prostitution is legal in the U.K (England, Scotland, Wales)
JAMAL 69
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Because sex is something people do to show love to each other. It’s not something that we should do to make money from. Prostitution is wrong on so many moral levels.
username3673796
Rep:
?
(Original post by Andrew97)
Prostitution is legal in the U.K (England, Scotland, Wales)
Is it? Lol had no idea
username2895894
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It should be legal and it should be controlled ,like in Spain, where they have to do HIV test,and tother things. But brothel should be illegal in my opinion, since only one person earn majority of money and there are some situation where they kidnap foreigner and if the industry was controlled, it would greatly reduce the number of those
username3673796
Rep:
?
(Original post by dariopussolo)
It should be legal and it should be controlled ,like in Spain, where they have to do HIV test,and tother things. But brothel should be illegal in my opinion, since only one person earn majority of money and there are some situation where they kidnap foreigner and if the industry was controlled, it would greatly reduce the number of those
Well yeah, kidnapping is obviously wrong. That **** should stay illegal
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is it? Lol had no idea
The act of paying for sex is legal in England, Scotland and Wales. What’s illegal is to pimp, run a brothel and looking for clients in the street.
Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is it? Lol had no idea
It is. But brothels and anything else related to prostitution is illegal
ByronicHero
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It should be, and already is. A number of related activities are illegal (soliciting, running a brothel etc.), though I'm not sure I'd have many objections to brothels being legal and regulated. It would allow for much greater safety (and thus a reduction in the perceived need for the protection of a pimp), a probable reduction in the transmission of disease and provide easy avenues for charities and such to offer whatever provision they deem necessary.
ParkHyungSuk
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It was a semi-joke but 'divorce rape' is a growing thing sadly.
Spoiler:
Show

Divorce rape: is a Noun or verb used to describe a wife who uses the fact that divorce courts are usually in favour of women, to personal advantage. For example by taking an unfair proportion of the husband's assets or denying him access to children. It's like an extreme version of a gold digger I guess.
username3673796
Rep:
?
I think he is saying, the love has died in most marriages and there are n feelings. It has become just sex for personal gain... I understand that has nothing to do with prostitution but he tried to make an example lol
username3673796
Rep:
?
(Original post by ParkHyungSuk)
It was a semi-joke but 'divorce rape' is a growing thing sadly.
Wth is that.

I dont think i wanna know
ParkHyungSuk
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wth is that.

I dont think i wanna know
Lol it's not what it sounds like:

Divorce rape: is a Noun or verb used to describe a wife who uses the fact that divorce courts are usually in favour of women, to personal advantage. For example by taking an unfair proportion of the husband's assets or denying him access to children. It's like an extreme version of a gold digger I guess.
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by dariopussolo)
it’s so controlled in Spain that in Valencia there is a school for prostitution , lessons include how to use erotic toys.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.86%
No (500)
66.14%

Watched Threads