Clearing Watch

yag123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello, I recently sent my applications to universities and I have started to recieve offers but I am worried I won´t be able to meet them (no real reason - just a random thought)
I want to do architecture and I was wondering if anyone that is already in University could tell me if there are a good number of architecture vacancies in Clearing for Liverpool, since it´s a place that I´d love to go but didn´t meet the initial requirements.
Would it be possible to find an architecture course with no/low requirements for architecture?
Thank you [img]file:///C:/Users/Yago/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/img]
Epitype
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did you apply to Liverpool initially?
yag123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Epitype)
Did you apply to Liverpool initially?
Hi, no. I wanted to apply but my predicted are AAB and liverpool asks for AAA, Could liverpool have clearing choices for architecture with requirements lower than AAB??
Epitype
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by yag123)
Hi, no. I wanted to apply but my predicted are AAB and liverpool asks for AAA, Could liverpool have clearing choices for architecture with requirements lower than AAB??
I don't think Liverpool was in clearing last year for Architecture since it is a competitive course at a competitive university. However, if it was in clearing, then they could have requirements at AAB/ABB.
NKSSSSS09
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by yag123)
Hey! I have a few friends doing architecture at Liverpool uni. I currently study here myself and my friends got in with AAB to study architecture. Some even got lower but I think due to a strong portfolio or something like that. I think you will get in if you get AAB but only if you firm Liverpool.

But I'm not sure Architecture was in Clearing in summer 2017
yag123
Rep:
?
(Original post by NKSSSSS09)
Hey! I have a few friends doing architecture at Liverpool uni. I currently study here myself and my friends got in with AAB to study architecture. Some even got lower but I think due to a strong portfolio or something like that. I think you will get in if you get AAB but only if you firm Liverpool.

But I'm not sure Architecture was in Clearing in summer 2017
Great! this gives me hope
Arnold1234567888
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
how many people do they take in the end? I firmed Liverpool for architecture this year
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.48%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (69)
15.37%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (85)
18.93%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (181)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.68%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.24%