The Student Room Group

What is the timetable like on a business degree?

What is the average contact time and days times things like that???
Original post by Anonymous

if you email the universities that you are interested in, they should be able to give you an answer.
Original post by Anonymous

Hey!

I'm currently in my first year, studying Management with Marketing. I believe it depends on the university because each one provides different courses and different modules, therefore different hours. For me, during my first semester at University of Bath, I had 5 modules and 4 modules had 2 hours of lecture per week with 3 of them also providing a seminar hour per week and 2 of them a seminar hour twice a month. One of the modules requires a group project worth 50% in both semesters and we mostly had to work in teams in our personal time, rather than being in a lecture.

The course combines practical activities with theory and coursework pretty well and the contact time is well-structured. I am really happy with my course. I also think that you are offered more free time so you can take part in recreational activities and volunteering and also have a part-time job! All of this adds to your CV, besides your grades so they are really important as well.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to quote me!

Elena

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending