BPTC 2018 intake Watch

wends_1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LegallyOlive)
Hi did any of you upload your transcripts as part of your applications? I have not uploaded any of my transcripts and documents in my 1st round application.
Hello I haven't either deadline is 31st of May for temples and BCAT is before September. I don't think the Universities worry about that too much for your first round application.
LegallyOlive
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi wends were you made an offer though?
(Original post by wends_1)
Hello I haven't either deadline is 31st of May for temples and BCAT is before September. I don't think the Universities worry about that too much for your first round application.
Haddy123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got accepted into City law school and BPP. Am so excited to make it to the University of my choice.
LegallyOlive
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Congratulations. Is it bpp leeds?
(Original post by Haddy123)
I got accepted into City law school and BPP. Am so excited to make it to the University of my choice.
wends_1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi wends were you made an offer though?

Yes, I was made an offer into City Law School
Haddy123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Congratulations. Is it bpp leeds?
Thanks and yeah
Haddy123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by wends_1)
Yes, I was made an offer into City Law School
Congratulations. 😀
wends_1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Haddy123)
Congratulations. 😀

Thank you Haddy123
Yasmink1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes I got all three of my options: UOL Birmingham, BPP Birmingham and UOL London. I’m trying to decide which is best to accept, any suggestions?
Gym Bunny
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Decided to go with UoL London, mainly because its cheaper than BPP and already done the advocacy scholarship interview.

To those who attended the selection event, can you remember when they said they would be releasing the scholarship results?
Katherinelou23
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Gym Bunny)
Decided to go with UoL London, mainly because its cheaper than BPP and already done the advocacy scholarship interview.

To those who attended the selection event, can you remember when they said they would be releasing the scholarship results?
I believe scholarships are released around 30th March, there's still interviews taking place next week
Nelson&Murdock
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Could anyone tell me the difference between conditional and unconditional offers for BPTC? Are they really any different because you always have to do the BCAT etc and meet the conditions to commence your studies in September?
Rump0le
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nelson&Murdock)
Could anyone tell me the difference between conditional and unconditional offers for BPTC? Are they really any different because you always have to do the BCAT etc and meet the conditions to commence your studies in September?
Unconditional for those already completed Uni and BCAT.
Rump0le
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm off to Uni of Law, Bloomsbury for full time BPTC
Nelson&Murdock
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rump0le)
Unconditional for those already completed Uni and BCAT.
I haven’t for either of those though?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rump0le
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I haven’t for either of those though?
I'm assuming you mean you haven't done either of those, nor have I. I got offers from ULaw for full and part time, and BPP Full time. BPP offered unconditional.
Nelson&Murdock
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rump0le)
I'm assuming you mean you haven't done either of those, nor have I. I got offers from ULaw for full and part time, and BPP Full time. BPP offered unconditional.
Yeah that’s right. Received an unconditional from BPP too and a conditional form Manchester met. Just wondering if you haven’t finished your degree and haven’t done the BCAT then why would you receive and unconditional offer.
Katherinelou23
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah that’s right. Received an unconditional from BPP too and a conditional form Manchester met. Just wondering if you haven’t finished your degree and haven’t done the BCAT then why would you receive and unconditional offer.
I got 3 unconditional offers and I’ve not done the BCAT, but I have completed my LLB! Might just be based on academics, like how well you’ve done! They probably assume you’ll pass the BCAT!
Nelson&Murdock
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Katherinelou23)
I got 3 unconditional offers and I’ve not done the BCAT, but I have completed my LLB! Might just be based on academics, like how well you’ve done! They probably assume you’ll pass the BCAT!
Ahhh okay, Thankyou!
HelenaSorrows
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
BPP have said that the system often puts it as unconditional for them on BARSAS but they don't know why. I am currently deciding between Uni of Law Leeds and BPP Leeds (the top 2 choices for me). I would prefer uni of law but waiting to hear back from Inner before I accept. In the meantime I have scholarship interviews for BPP.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (129)
17.94%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.15%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (124)
17.25%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (104)
14.46%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.74%
How can I be the best version of myself? (219)
30.46%

Watched Threads