The Student Room Group

center Parcs under 21

So basically, Me and 6 of my frienda are planning to book a logde at whinfell forest from July 2nd until July 6th. It is a 4 bedroom lodge and there will be space for 1 more person. At the time of arrival there will be one 19 year old, four 18 year olds and two 17 year olds (including me). We're going for just a chill weekend and wont cause disturbance to the other guests. My plan is that my dad will book it and he will drop us off on the day but i need to know will he be able to leave and return on the 6th to pick us up? We need someone over 21 so im gonna bring my dad for check in but after that he needs to go back for work. Will we get away with this?
Original post by Ahsan0916
So basically, Me and 6 of my frienda are planning to book a logde at whinfell forest from July 2nd until July 6th. It is a 4 bedroom lodge and there will be space for 1 more person. At the time of arrival there will be one 19 year old, four 18 year olds and two 17 year olds (including me). We're going for just a chill weekend and wont cause disturbance to the other guests. My plan is that my dad will book it and he will drop us off on the day but i need to know will he be able to leave and return on the 6th to pick us up? We need someone over 21 so im gonna bring my dad for check in but after that he needs to go back for work. Will we get away with this?

As far as I am aware, there must be one person in the lodge that is over 21 otherwise it is a no go, it may be worth ringing up center parcs seeing if your Dad can do that but I will say it is probably unlikely.
Reply 2
Original post by Rock Fan
As far as I am aware, there must be one person in the lodge that is over 21 otherwise it is a no go, it may be worth ringing up center parcs seeing if your Dad can do that but I will say it is probably unlikely.

I rang them yesterday and the lady on the phone said that book my dad as the 8th person since we have a free space and he'll be able enter and leave the parc whenever and that way he can pick us up and drop us off. I didn't mention our age so hopefully we can get away with it. If worst comes to worst we'll just have to lie
Original post by Ahsan0916
I rang them yesterday and the lady on the phone said that book my dad as the 8th person since we have a free space and he'll be able enter and leave the parc whenever and that way he can pick us up and drop us off. I didn't mention our age so hopefully we can get away with it. If worst comes to worst we'll just have to lie

I'd be careful Centerparcs are quite strict and will probably check your ID

Quick Reply

Latest