Sex Watch

This discussion is closed.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Miriam_StarGirl)
Get to know her really really well before you get to know her really really really well. This would be a good idea even if you weren't shy
That was always my intention anyway... i want to be sure that i can totally trust her and that shes almost certainly the right girl for me before i do decide to do it. Its kinda always been an intention of mine to lose my virginity to another virgin, but as time goes on, surely the right girl for me is less likely to be a virgin herself I dunno... its my way of trying to overcome my confidence and shyness issues i suppose, if i was with someone equally as inexperienced. What you think?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't see the point in waiting for the right girl. It's very unlikely you go on to achieve the fairytale of marrying the first girl you do any of that with. At least make the first time good for you, whoever it's with.
Miriam_StarGirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
possibly, you can both explore together but then if she isn't a virgin it really needn't be a big deal. If someone cares about you they're not gonna care whether or not you not know exactly what to do and when to do it and anyway there are no hard (excuse the punn) rules. It's up to the individuals and it will be different for everyone with every partner. To much pressure is put on men to perform anyway. Like I said before just chill and enjoy yourself, if the girl cares about you she'll want you to enjoy yourself too
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
*looks apprehensive* does anyone ever have a good experience first time? A lot of these factors seem to stack up against the first-timers
Lol! My first time? Nothing has beaten that, even when i inheritied £20,000!! lol! Seriously if you get the right girl it can be amazing and I can't imagine it getting any better than my first time. Though any ladies who would like to try to prove me wrong are more than welcome as I am single!!

Hehe, I suppose im going to have to learn to control my shyness before i consider having sex... how would that affect the overall experience do you think - my shyness i mean...
Be tipsy, not drunk. Cant really help more than that as I have no problems in removing clothes or shyness!! lol!!

That was always my intention anyway... i want to be sure that i can totally trust her and that shes almost certainly the right girl for me before i do decide to do it. Its kinda always been an intention of mine to lose my virginity to another virgin, but as time goes on, surely the right girl for me is less likely to be a virgin herself I dunno... its my way of trying to overcome my confidence and shyness issues i suppose, if i was with someone equally as inexperienced. What you think?
My first time was with a very experienced girl, she was definately not a virgin. That might be why it was so good. Though she did **** up and get pregnant!! hehe!

Yes a error happened, she did get pregnant, and she blamed me because she couldnt remember to take the second half of the MA Pill?? Dappy bint!!
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yep there is nothing to worry about. My advice is just to make sure you go with someone you have genuine feelings for and to just....enjoy yourself. There is no set procedure / routine for sex....it is just about the two of you having fun and making each other feel good. Communication is key...if you like / don't like something in particular make sure you let your partner know! When with the right person all your shyness and inhibitions will just fall away....along with your clothes!
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
Though she did **** up and get pregnant!! hehe!

Yes a error happened, she did get pregnant, and she blamed me because she couldnt remember to take the second half of the MA Pill?? Dappy bint!!
Are you the father?
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
Are you the father?
There never was a child in the end. It wasn't viable so her body got rid of it. Meh, there is no doubt I was the 'father' as she wasnt seeing anyone else at the time.
Carreh
Badges: 2
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dudes do media)
well

i just wanted to ask you

what's it like?
lol varys from the best feeling in the world to one of the worse. Or has done for me in the past
Fishcat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
13!!! I think i was still in the "Girls? Euuurrgghh!" stage at 13!
Weirdo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TROD)
never done it, lol

virgin and proud of it
Dito
Weirdo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dudes do media)
i'm scared
mm... I'm very scared
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Weirdo)
mm... I'm very scared
awwwww don't be scared
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
over-rated.. unless you're getting something out of it, like promotion
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
over-rated.. unless you're getting something out of it, like promotion
...or a baby perhaps :rolleyes:
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
...or a baby perhaps :rolleyes:
can't think of anything worse! maybe in 10 years.
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
awwwww don't be scared
Thats right. There is nothing to worry about.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
Thats right. There is nothing to worry about.
chilling
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

oh yes there is..........
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chilling)
what?
Weirdo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chilling)
:confused:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (54)
28.88%
No - I got the required grades (110)
58.82%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.3%

Watched Threads