The Student Room Group

old specification 2006 and 2018 can i carry my result

I did D1 and D2 in 2006 and pass it, after yr12 i haven't carry on in A level.I wanna take C1-C4 again in may/june 2018 in old specificationdue to the D1 and D2 units code is the same, can I still be able combine the C1-C4 to make a complete a level Maths? or I have to take D1 D2 again? because the result is 12 years ago
you'll have to take it again
Reply 2
Original post by fxlloutboyy
you'll have to take it again

oh, I have to do C1-4 + D1-2 right?
isn't the units valid a lifetime??

i thought i could skip the D1+D2 due to the units code is the same.
no the spec changes every four years so they are slightly different so you will have to sit them all again.
maybe contact the exam board see if they can help
Original post by lifeisfunny
I did D1 and D2 in 2006 and pass it, after yr12 i haven't carry on in A level.I wanna take C1-C4 again in may/june 2018 in old specificationdue to the D1 and D2 units code is the same, can I still be able combine the C1-C4 to make a complete a level Maths? or I have to take D1 D2 again? because the result is 12 years ago

The 2006 spec is still 'active' in Maths so I'd contact the exam board to check.
[Specs are NOT changed every four years]
Original post by fxlloutboyy
no the spec changes every four years so they are slightly different so you will have to sit them all again.

Not in maths ...
Reply 7
Original post by Muttley79
The 2006 spec is still 'active' in Maths so I'd contact the exam board to check.
[Specs are NOT changed every four years]

i tried to contact the exam board too, but I still haven't hear anything from them > . <, I must to entry my exam today. so I still wondering do I have to entry D1+D2
Reply 8
I love your name!

Quick Reply

Latest