The Student Room Group

Ucas

Hi,
I just started with my UCAS application and I am looking for someone who already applied in 2017 and it is willing to help me with the full process. In exchange for money, of course. I live in London.
Thank you
Original post by Dianamuntean
Hi,
I just started with my UCAS application and I am looking for someone who already applied in 2017 and it is willing to help me with the full process. In exchange for money, of course. I live in London.
Thank you

its so simple you dont need to give anyone money to help you. furthermore i swere the deadline has passed
You don't need to pay anyone, it's really straightforward.
The deadline is not absolute.
They can still apply up to 30th June, but the unis are not bound to consider their application on an equal footing and can fill up their course from applicants who made the deadline. there is still a reasonable chance they will be considered for all but the most competitive courses.

It also gives the applicant access to UCAS Extra and clearing for 2018.
Sorry I missed the fact it was in the Medicine forum and its not mentioned in the OP. I agree for Medicine they sound unprepared and that for medicine it is the application that requires more prep than just about any other.

Quick Reply

Latest