The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Visit day for media/journalism applicants

Hi everyone,
just got a letter in the mail for my offer for digital media BA with a booklet and invitation to applicant day's: 14th Feb, 28th, 14th March.
I am planning to go on the 14th Feb from London and was wondering if anyone else was planning to go that day or any other (any from London too!)
for:
Communication and Media BA
Digital Media BA
Journalism BA
Film, Photography and Media BA

(Just wanted to connect with fellow offer holders and also see if anyone was coming from London needed company for the day!!) :smile:
I'm also in the process of changing BA to Communication and Media, however, looking to connect with all the different media and communication school courses!
Which University open day though? Or have I missed it, I only skim read this but I don’t actually see the uni you’re visiting
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by goodfxrnoth
Which University open day though? Or have I missed it, I only skim read this but I don’t actually see the uni you’re visiting

University of Leeds
Hiya! I've been given an offer for both Comms and Media and Journalism. Although it's my first choice I'm not going to any of the applicant days because I think it just looks similar to what happened on the open days and I went to two of those already. However i am going to go to the accommodation day in April. I live in Essex though so really close to London.
Reply 4
Original post by megannlong
Hiya! I've been given an offer for both Comms and Media and Journalism. Although it's my first choice I'm not going to any of the applicant days because I think it just looks similar to what happened on the open days and I went to two of those already. However i am going to go to the accommodation day in April. I live in Essex though so really close to London.

Congrats! That's great!! I'm planning to go to the accomodation day too! maybe we might go together or see each other there haha

Quick Reply

Latest