The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

technik
how many sexual partners have u had?

remember its public :P

Shit. I saw the 'remember its public' comment a split second too late.
Reply 21
im a whore :biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 22
i am trigger

:eek:
Reply 23
Fly By
:eek:

lol you knew it!
Reply 24
i am trigger

*hands i am trigger a medal*
katiesado
If you're fifteen and did 4 people I think that's sad. It's equally sad if you're 55 and only did 4 people. I think around 10 is a good number of lovers I'd like to have before I get married. A good number to know what you really want. I'm only about halfway there yet thank god.

If at 55, you've only slept with 4 people, that's sad? I don't see why at all... Considering the fact that some people only sleep with someone when they have true feelings and considering the other fact that in a lifetime, you have strong feelings such as love only for a few people (hell, some people never ever fall in love though when you're 14 you might think you're in love...), 4 would be quite an honourable number.
Why would 10 be a "good" number? Why do you need to try several? It's as if some people need to establish a number which will allow them to try out random guys without being called whores. Sometimes I wonder if some girls wouldn't sleep around more if there wasn't the risk of being called a whore...

In French Canada, where everything seems so liberal when it comes to sex (quite the opposite of the US), 20 partners when you're about 18 or 19 seems perfectly fine. A Canadian friend of mine had slept with that many guys and when I told her she'd be called a whore in Europe, she told me that she had friends that had been 60 (basically pick up a guy in a club every other weekend and have never really had a boyfriend...sad)
SamTheMan
Shit. I saw the 'remember its public' comment a split second too late.

hahaha!! that made me laugh -KNOW THE FEELING!
Reply 27
K'uin K'ra
*hands i am trigger a medal*

thank you thank you :biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 28
i am trigger
lol you knew it!

:eek: you're a dirty little trigger!
Reply 29
Fly By
:eek: you're a dirty little trigger!

can that be my nick name?
Reply 30
i am trigger
can that be my nick name?

lol if you want :wink:
Reply 31
Fly By
lol if you want :wink:

done and done :biggrin: anyway im 17 and it didnt say what sex the partner was :biggrin: :wink:
To be honest I don't think anyone should judge other people's sexual exploits. At the end of the day sex is something totally natural. Is it really necessary to "have feelings" for someone before having sex with them? I don't think it is. Of course it's nice to share that with someone you care about. Having said that, if two people (or more! :tongue: ) want to have sex together without emotional attachment then fair enough.

Apart from anything else, this is always something personal. If you want to kid yourself into believing you love someone before you hop into bed with them that's fine. But don't criticise people who are in it for the sex alone and can't be arsed with buying little teddy bears saying "I love you" as a three month prelude to sex.

Physical attraction is always involved initially at least. So why not feel free enough to go to a club, amdit you are attracted to someone and sleep with them? Does it make that much of a difference if you just leave a club with their number, go out four times and then have sex instead?

If you're safe about it then in book there is no problem whatsoever.

As for girls who sleep around being called whores and guys being called players - that's just stupid.

Adam
i am trigger
done and done :biggrin: anyway im 17 and it didnt say what sex the partner was :biggrin: :wink:

17 and already at least 5 partners! :eek:
SamTheMan
If at 55, you've only slept with 4 people, that's sad? I don't see why at all... Considering the fact that some people only sleep with someone when they have true feelings and considering the other fact that in a lifetime, you have strong feelings such as love only for a few people (hell, some people never ever fall in love though when you're 14 you might think you're in love...), 4 would be quite an honourable number.
Why would 10 be a "good" number? Why do you need to try several? It's as if some people need to establish a number which will allow them to try out random guys without being called whores. Sometimes I wonder if some girls wouldn't sleep around more if there wasn't the risk of being called a whore...

I totally agree with you.....u should only have sex when u are in love and if u are ready to do it. dont let anyone pressure you.

im proud to say i havent had sex yet...i just havent met anyone with whom i want to share such an intimate and loving experience. no-one could pressure me to have sex.

silly saying 10 is a good number....thats what sounds sad...not sleeping with "only" 4 people at 55.

karen x
Reply 35
i am trigger

:eek: you've even dirtier than i thought!

but i like it...:cool:
Reply 36
SamTheMan
17 and already at least 5 partners! :eek:

im not giving yiou the actual amount but more then 5
Reply 37
Fly By
:eek: you've even dirtier than i thought!

but i like it...:cool:

good good iv learnt a few tricks :tongue:
englishstudent
To be honest I don't think anyone should judge other people's sexual exploits. At the end of the day sex is something totally natural. Is it really necessary to "have feelings" for someone before having sex with them? I don't think it is. Of course it's nice to share that with someone you care about. Having said that, if two people (or more! :tongue: ) want to have sex together without emotional attachment then fair enough.

Apart from anything else, this is always something personal. If you want to kid yourself into believing you love someone before you hop into bed with them that's fine. But don't criticise people who are in it for the sex alone and can't be arsed with buying little teddy bears saying "I love you" as a three month prelude to sex.

Physical attraction is always involved initially at least. So why not feel free enough to go to a club, amdit you are attracted to someone and sleep with them? Does it make that much of a difference if you just leave a club with their number, go out four times and then have sex instead?

If you're safe about it then in book there is no problem whatsoever.

As for girls who sleep around being called whores and guys being called players - that's just stupid.

Adam

If this has anything to do with my message, I wasn't judging anyone's sex exploits. I was judging people who think that just a few partners in a lifetime is sad... There are more people out there that only sleep with people they have feelings for than you might think. It's just like the myth of people sleeping around at uni. It's the minority of people that sleep around and have promiscuous sex but as they brag about it, that creates a whole culture of hooking up.
If a girl or a guy says that they would never sleep someone until they were in a serious relationship, why would they be "kidding" themselves into believing they're in love". I know people (mostly girls I must admit) that are absolutely gorgeous, go out a lot and now that they're twenty somethings, have only slept with a couple of boyfriends they had feelings for and these are the girls that guys just wish they could have...
You've always got loudmouths to say that they'll shag any hot girl but I've seen teenage guys litterally end up crying after hooking up with a girl and doing stuff with her at a party.
Some people just don't feel comfortable doing intimate acts with someone they don't secure with and who they can't trust.
For a lot of people, emotions have to be involved and far from being hypocritical, I think it's quite honourable to admit that.
i am trigger
im not giving yiou the actual amount but more then 5

so now it's not just "at least 5", it's at least 6... thanks for giving out that extra piece of info. lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending