The Student Room Group

Year 10 GCSE’s

Is it too early to revise for your GCSE’s in year 10?

Scroll to see replies

If you do you will most likely end up getting top grades.
Original post by myvra
Is it too early to revise for your GCSE’s in year 10?

Whaaaaa
I'm in Year 10 and I've got 2 GCSE's this year!:s-smilie:
No, it isn't too early. But if you do start now, you'll only need to do around 20 mins per subject a day:smile:
Reply 3
Of course not, this is where your GCSEs begin. I revise my subjects daily for about half an hour, not all of them though, like 2 a day for half an hour each. It's always good to stay on top of the game :smile:
It's probably a good idea to start now .I'm in year in 11 now and I totally wish I'd done more in year 10
but don't overdo it ,do about 20mins each day , enjoy the relatively stress free year while it lasts.:smile:
Original post by Cod3tte
Of course not, this is where your GCSEs begin. I revise my subjects daily for about half an hour, not all of them though, like 2 a day for half an hour each. It's always good to stay on top of the game :smile:

Are you stalking me?:tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by osnapitzibby
Are you stalking me?:tongue:

What? No, I didn't even know you were on here the real question is, Are you stalking me? You noticed me after all :P
Original post by Cod3tte
What? No, I didn't even know you were on here the real question is, Are you stalking me? You noticed me after all :P

Who wouldn't notice you?
Reply 8
Who wouldn't notice you?

What's that supposed to mean?
Original post by Cod3tte
What's that supposed to mean?

Dw:wink:
Nah its not too early, I'd start revising rn if I were u. I've got an English Language exam at the end of this year.
Who wouldn't notice you?

Well then...
Who wouldn't notice you?

Lowkey flirting... On TSR of all places?
No of course not, I wish id started revising then!, although if you do start to revise properly now you may forget things as it’s still quite a while.

But trust me the beginning of yr11 goes so quick!
Start now, I’m in year 11 and I’m not even stressed because I made my own revision guides early :smile:
Original post by badadvice101
It's probably a good idea to start now .I'm in year in 11 now and I totally wish I'd done more in year 10
but don't overdo it ,do about 20mins each day , enjoy the relatively stress free year while it lasts.:smile:

i feel the same...
Reply 16
Never too early
Original post by HahaNo123
Lowkey flirting... On TSR of all places?

Nice one:h:
Nice one:h:

You like her bro? 😂😂😂❤❤❤
Original post by HahaNo123
You like her bro? 😂😂😂❤❤❤

Clearly when he hasn't even seen what I look like nor does he know my real name.

Quick Reply

Latest