could i link any of my subjects to the world of star wars? (weird question)

Watch
pixel.joy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This might sound very odd, but which of my subjects could you relate to star wars? I was thinking if I could relate them to something i am interested in outside of school then i would be more motivated to revise as i would be linking it to an interest of mine (again this is such a strange question)

I do French, history, philosophy and ethics, and english language.
In my opinion I was thinking history could relate to star wars and philosophy and ethics (religious studies).
I feel so strange for asking this question but i just thought it would be a way of making my subjects seem more fun...lol please don't think i am crazy. What do you think?
pixel.joy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Yes i completely understand! I wouldn't go into an exam and write about the force or anything, but using it to help me understand aspects of the course more. Thanks so much i appreciate it! May the Force be with you
Harriso1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Characters speak many languages in Star Wars. Think about the 2000 year history of Star Wars. Plenty of Philosophical questions in Star Wars. And there's plenty of monologues and stories of tragedy in Star Wars.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (37)
36.63%
No (51)
50.5%
I don't know (13)
12.87%

Watched Threads