The Student Room Group

Employer question "What excites you?"

Basically, the company has said they are passionate about the services they offer. However, I am unsure as to what to provide in support of this answer. I getting excited about many things, however, I am assume they want to know about something relevant to their work?

It says I can submit a document, could be a poster or literally anything.

I'm a bit stumped, as though it is a trick question!
Original post by royal1990
Basically, the company has said they are passionate about the services they offer. However, I am unsure as to what to provide in support of this answer. I getting excited about many things, however, I am assume they want to know about something relevant to their work?

It says I can submit a document, could be a poster or literally anything.

I'm a bit stumped, as though it is a trick question!

Hmm difficult. So your answer has to be in the document or the document is in support of the answer? I would talk about something either relevant to them or a skill you can use to help their business.
Are you excited by gaining real responsibility? Making an impact? Learning new skills? Helping clients? Improving outcomes? Etc
Reply 3
Original post by alleycat393
Hmm difficult. So your answer has to be in the document or the document is in support of the answer? I would talk about something either relevant to them or a skill you can use to help their business.

Basically, they've given free reign to answer the question. They said "We're excited about what we do? What excites you?"

And said please upload a video, or some other media, or even create a poster to show us. And it gives a text box to explain it in 300 characters.

So its fully reign. My confusion is whether I answer it personally to me, i.e. a personal hobby, or tie it in somehow to what they would want to see.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending