Rem.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello,
So I've received two offers from Uni's I've applied for (one via email, the other on the spot at an interview), however UCAS track hasn't updated to show the most recent. I was told it should be updated within hours of receiving the offer (its been over 40 hours). Probably me being impatient and paranoid. Just want to know if this is normal, or how long it usually takes for an offer to be updated.
Sss18
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yeah it happened to me too
Sss18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i received it on thursday via email and they have updated it today
Rem.
Rep:
?
How long was the wait for the update email? Its making me a bit anxious waiting.
Sss18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
5 days for me, 2 mins for others. it depends on the university and how they update it to track. Don’t worry it will come.
Rem.
Rep:
?
Thats another weight off my chest, cheers
(Original post by Sss18)
5 days for me, 2 mins for others. it depends on the university and how they update it to track. Don’t worry it will come.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There's no harm in phoning up and explaining you were told in person that it would be done in hours. It could well be that the person interviewing was talking out of their arse and needs a quick lesson from the admissions team on how long it actually takes
S1elyak1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I received an offer Friday afternoon and it was put on track an hour ago so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Maybe there's a backlog with it being UCAS' busiest time of the year
username4614142
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I received a rejection email but it hasn't been updated on UCAS track, it just says still considering your application.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by JinaliR)
I received a rejection email but it hasn't been updated on UCAS track, it just says still considering your application.
Reply to the email and ask whether it was sent in error as your UCAS Track shows no change.
Are you sure it's from the university and not a "friend" taking the piss?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.49%
I'm not sure (51)
4.53%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (331)
29.42%
I have already dropped out (34)
3.02%
I'm not a current university student (546)
48.53%

Watched Threads