would you get jealous of your partner liking other girls/guys on instagram? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My bf likes a particular female celeb and all her pics. She’s the opposite of me looks wise and it makes me feel insecure and as if I’m nothing special. When I mentioned about me liking my guy crushes pics he got very jealous and said I’m not allowed. I feel sad that he likes her pics but I don’t know why, am I being silly?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
My bf likes a particular female celeb and all her pics. She’s the opposite of me looks wise and it makes me feel insecure and as if I’m nothing special. When I mentioned about me liking my guy crushes pics he got very jealous and said I’m not allowed. I feel sad that he likes her pics but I don’t know why, am I being silly?
all I ever imagine is him secretly thinking about her or checking out other girls who are his ‘type’. He’s always said he finds blondes with blue eyes attractive but I’m far from that. He tells me he loves me but I feel really uneasy sometimes, my paranoia ruins my head
Anonymous #1
bump
hannah00
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
if it was celebrities then not really.

if it was so called instagram models and other girls who he was trying to get the attention of, I would consider it disrespectful and ask him to stop, or see myself out
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah it's very silly considering she's a celebrity. You need to think about how many millions of followers these celebrities have, liking a picture is just common procedure. Deal with it, that's social media.

If it was some random girl in his halls that he met on a night out with then there would be a genuine concern. It's not the case here so there is nothing to worry about.

I swear people put so much emphasis over a tap of a button. Social media creates problems that never even existed.
wastedcuriosity
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Most people don't even look at what they're liking. If you like a 'hot' guy's picture, does that mean you suddenly have feelings or are attracted to him? Don't worry about it.
varve
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I guess if the pictures weren’t so revealing (where you can see the boobs or ass etc) I wouldn’t mind. She’s a celebrity after all. Let’s be real he probably has no chance of meeting her or actually being with her if he’s just an ordinary guy and she has a couple of thousand followers.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by varve)
Let’s be real he probably has no chance of meeting her or actually being with her if he’s just an ordinary guy and she has a couple of thousand followers.
That’s besides the point, no?
MaxMuller
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
liking others? pfff
It wouldn't bother me
JoeIskor
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't know how to act actually, I have mostly had the same trouble, but I did had them with my girlfriend. I caught her following too much handsome guys, she even tried to pm them. I asked my friend for help, I mean we did a fake account with some hot photo, I bought automatic likes and comments just to be sure that she will pick it. And she did, we were talking and I almost caught her on cheating, she send some nude's, there was the heating point. Of course we did break up, I was down, but you know, now I am better, hope that she is happy because I am. I really hope you bf is just looking at those girls, hope you will happy
Last edited by JoeIskor; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (150)
51.72%
No (140)
48.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise