The Student Room Group

Stress is slowing building

Studying for ur GCSEs is so hard cause u have like a billion things to revise for and on top of that, revision is more complicated for each subject (especially the ones u have not cover the whole content and getting low grades on) like the Geography teacher (which I hate) doesn’t really care because he cannot even teach and I feeling like I’m going to fail a lot of my subjects ESPECIALLY Geography
You need to set out your time equally and focus on geography if you are behind. This is probably your first set of exams so I would value the GCSEs as they are a lot easier than a levels.
Original post by gabriellarobles
Studying for ur GCSEs is so hard cause u have like a billion things to revise for and on top of that, revision is more complicated for each subject (especially the ones u have not cover the whole content and getting low grades on) like the Geography teacher (which I hate) doesn’t really care because he cannot even teach and I feeling like I’m going to fail a lot of my subjects ESPECIALLY Geography

These are things you just have to power through. Everyone who has done GCSE's has been through what you're feeling so you aren't alone. Although this info won't help now considering GCSE's are the biggest thing you've done but A-levels and uni make GCSE's look like a cake walk.
welcome to life. GCSEs are nothing.
Original post by gabriellarobles

In geography, use the textbook in class and self teach yourself whilst completely ignoring the teacher. that is what i do and got a grade 7 in my october mocks and an 8 in my january mocks

Quick Reply

Latest