Can somebody mark my English essay Watch

Rebeccamay2002
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can somebody take a look at my GCSE 9-1 Macbeth Essay for literature paper 1, im aiming for a 6 in my GCSE but often get told i dont analyse enough or something. Would be nice if people could leave good points and constructive criticism Power is explored during this extract and is referenced by Shakespeare through both the characters of Macbeth and Lady Macbeth and how they lose and gain power in different parts of the play, especially in relation to their mental states at different parts of the play.Firstly, power is explored in the extract and how Macbeth starts to lose it, for instance when Lady Macbeth tells his that he
HisMajesty_Kwabz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rebeccamay2002)
Can somebody take a look at my GCSE 9-1 Macbeth Essay for literature paper 1, im aiming for a 6 in my GCSE but often get told i dont analyse enough or something. Would be nice if people could leave good points and constructive criticism Power is explored during this extract and is referenced by Shakespeare through both the characters of Macbeth and Lady Macbeth and how they lose and gain power in different parts of the play, especially in relation to their mental states at different parts of the play.Firstly, power is explored in the extract and how Macbeth starts to lose it, for instance when Lady Macbeth tells his that he
Of course! Do you mind if I take a look?
kerianne
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey, here is the marked essay, hope it helps! also, hopefully you can see comments made throughout the essay!
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (125)
17.83%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.27%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (121)
17.26%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (101)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (68)
9.7%
How can I be the best version of myself? (214)
30.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise