The Student Room Group

Predicted results

Does anyone know where to put predicted results? My school has a graph of final results that students got based on their raw trial exam marks....do i put this in 7B?

UCAS says to send school transcripts directly to indiv uni/colleges, but I emailed Oxford and they said not to send them?! Haven't contacted the other unis yet...

WHat do i do??
Reply 1
leopard
Does anyone know where to put predicted results? My school has a graph of final results that students got based on their raw trial exam marks....do i put this in 7B?

UCAS says to send school transcripts directly to indiv uni/colleges, but I emailed Oxford and they said not to send them?! Haven't contacted the other unis yet...

WHat do i do??

Your school reference will put in the predicted results. YOU only put down results you have achieved already on external exams eg GCSE's and A/S if you have certificated them. You do not put internal exam marks down at all.
Apropos the essays - until Oxford have your UCAS and Oxford entry form you do not need to send anything. Once your college of choice has your application , they will contact you (usually) to tell you who to send the work to and when it must be there by. DON'T send it before then, it will get lost!

Latest