PhysioStudent437
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey guys,

One of the awesome TSR team has asked if I could make a thread to give advice on applying for a Physiotherapy course.

I am a first year MSc Physiotherapy Student at the University of Southampton. The MSc and BSc application processes are quite similar, and I have a few friends on the BSc course as well

If you have any questions about applying for the course (work experience, grades, requirements, interviews etc..), or if you are just curious as to what life is like as a Physio student at University, then I'm happy to help!

I have two resources that may be of service to all of you.

Firstly, I have a YouTube Channel (not really allowed to promote it here, but just so you know, I am allowed to leave a cheeky link at the end of the post so I will do that )

Secondly, I have interview prep notes that I made in preparation for both my interviews at Brunel and Southampton (both of which I was successful in), PM me if you want them or leave a comment on my YouTube video with your email address.

Don't leave your email address on here as it is not allowed

LASTLY, best of luck with all your interviews.

It's amazing that you have chosen an amazing profession like Physiotherapy.

It's such a rewarding thing to be able to help people who are in pain, and in need

Good luck with your applications,

Best,

Matticus, 21, Physiotherapy Student at Southampton University, http://www.youtube.com/c/MatticusVLOGS
abby5432
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I have an interview at Southampton next week for Physiotherapy (undergrad) what sort of questions do they ask and what can I expect? I would love to get an offer from them!!
PhysioStudent437
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi there,

I actually made a video on my channel about Physio Interview Tips (I basically cover all the potential questions they could ask)

Hope it helps
zoe.nyaku
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
What sort of things would you recommend to show your interest for physio on your personal statement?
(Original post by PhysioStudent437)
Hey guys,

One of the awesome TSR team has asked if I could make a thread to give advice on applying for a Physiotherapy course.

I am a first year MSc Physiotherapy Student at the University of Southampton. The MSc and BSc application processes are quite similar, and I have a few friends on the BSc course as well

If you have any questions about applying for the course (work experience, grades, requirements, interviews etc..), or if you are just curious as to what life is like as a Physio student at University, then I'm happy to help!

I have two resources that may be of service to all of you.

Firstly, I have a YouTube Channel (not really allowed to promote it here, but just so you know, I am allowed to leave a cheeky link at the end of the post so I will do that )

Secondly, I have interview prep notes that I made in preparation for both my interviews at Brunel and Southampton (both of which I was successful in), PM me if you want them or leave a comment on my YouTube video with your email address.

Don't leave your email address on here as it is not allowed

LASTLY, best of luck with all your interviews.

It's amazing that you have chosen an amazing profession like Physiotherapy.

It's such a rewarding thing to be able to help people who are in pain, and in need

Good luck with your applications,

Best,

Matticus, 21, Physiotherapy Student at Southampton University, http://www.youtube.com/c/MatticusVLOGS
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (225)
67.57%
No (108)
32.43%

Watched Threads