The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
NDGAARONDI
Poor joke. These people should get out more :wink:

Who would they be Aaron?
Reply 141
Prongs_TheGreat
oh!!!!well, yeah, that was a poor joke(if i understood the word :wink: ) :biggrin:

No shit Sherlock, doesn't take long for you to catch on does it. :rolleyes:
Reply 142
Mad Caddie
Yes, poor joke, I didn't think it would be an issue. Some people are just slow though.

true.
Mad Caddie
Yes, poor joke, I didn't think it would be an issue. Some people are just slow though.

who r slow :biggrin:
Mad Caddie

nope :biggrin:
Reply 145
Prongs_TheGreat
nope :biggrin:

:rolleyes: I'll remeber not to crack jokes in threads which you're in, it may result in a hour long debate into the finer meanings of the joke.
Mad Caddie

You've not realised that it's a possibility that Prongs_TheGreat is not from an English speaking no? Which would explain the long time to understand jokes, particularly with unfamiliar words.
Reply 147
ngaarondi do you have a lisp or stutter? j/w
Reply 148
NDGAARONDI
You've not realised that it's a possibility that Prongs_TheGreat is not from an English speaking no? Which would explain the long time to understand jokes, particularly with unfamiliar words.

Its possible, though in Prongs profile, it does say that she annoys people by making poor jokes, maybe her sick twisted idea of a joke was to play dumb? No?
not me
Reply 150
Mad Caddie
Its possible, though in Prongs profile, it does say that she annoys people by making poor jokes, maybe her sick twisted idea of a joke was to play dumb? No?

no she really didnt get it :biggrin:

imagine her telling us a joke in her language, i dont think we would understand let alone get the joke
Mad Caddie

well thats wats in my profile... but swear i really ddint understand.. if u thought that i was annoying u i am really really sory :smile:
Reply 152
chats

imagine her telling us a joke in her language, i dont think we would understand let alone get the joke

Whats her language?
chats

:biggrin:
Reply 154
Prongs_TheGreat
well thats wats in my profile... but swear i really ddint understand.. if u thought that i was annoying u i am really really sory :smile:

No need to apoligise. You don't know who I am.
Mad Caddie
Whats her language?

indian language... tamil
well i dont know any1's name so i'll start by introducin myself as Jenna :biggrin::tongue: x
Reply 157
Prongs_TheGreat
indian language... tamil

How come you've been here for as long as I have, and I've never even heard of you before?
Mad Caddie
How come you've been here for as long as I have, and I've never even heard of you before?

well, in between i hadnt come exams and stuff...
Mad Caddie
No need to apoligise. You don't know who I am.

ok... but i always apologise....

Latest

Trending

Trending