Do you distance learning students have your own study timetable? Watch

username3016746
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Recently embarked on distance learning and I am currently studying two things (not a degree) Now I work fulltime and have other commitments, what I dont want to do is endup quiting due to burnout. I was thinking of creating some sort of timetable/schedule for studying so I can have days where I leave the books alone. How do you guys manage your time?
rrhr
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm not a distance learning student, however I think and would advise that dedicate each day to whatever ur studying..if it's two..do half and half rather than one all day as u could get bored and start misbalancing...unless necessary..don't dedicate one thing per day...
Snufkin
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have vague study timetable in my head but I seldom keep to it.

(Original post by Got Milk)
Recently embarked on distance learning and I am currently studying two things (not a degree) Now I work fulltime and have other commitments, what I dont want to do is endup quiting due to burnout. I was thinking of creating some sort of timetable/schedule for studying so I can have days where I leave the books alone. How do you guys manage your time?
What course are you studying?
username2538449
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It depends on your life. What kind of job do you have (regular hours or shift work)? Do you have kids? Do you live alone and do your own cooking etc? I have an estimate of hrs that I should to study per week but in reality I just study whenever I have energy and time. You definitely need to reserve time for other things
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Muserock
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't have a timetable written down but I plan in my head when I am have possible times to do the work. When it comes to deadlines though, I do end up spending more time on it.
RuthieG101
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
im doing a level maths.
I've got my first exam in may, so I'm doing more but I do at least 90 mins when my son is at nursery. and I try to do another hour when he's gone to bed, after my daughter has done her homework at my table.
I didn't use to do anything Wednesday evening but I do now just to get everything done.

I'm on holiday at the moment but I do have my tablet and whiteboard with me so that I can still work through past papers if I feel like it.
RuthieG101
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
im doing a level maths.
I've got my first exam in may, so I'm doing more but I do at least 90 mins when my son is at nursery. and I try to do another hour when he's gone to bed, after my daughter has done her homework at my table.
I didn't use to do anything Wednesday evening but I do now just to get everything done.

I'm on holiday at the moment but I do have my tablet and whiteboard with me so that I can still work through past papers if I feel like it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (162)
18.62%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (86)
9.89%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (145)
16.67%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (125)
14.37%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (84)
9.66%
How can I be the best version of myself? (268)
30.8%

Watched Threads