Probation Process - PQIP assessment

Watch
beefyc1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I've just got an email back saying that I've passed the SJT test online and they are now reviewing the competency responses from my application. Does anybody know how likely it is for me to be asked to the assessment centre? I feel like I answered the competency questions well but I don't know what they're looking for? Thanks
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by beefyc1)
Hi, I've just got an email back saying that I've passed the SJT test online and they are now reviewing the competency responses from my application. Does anybody know how likely it is for me to be asked to the assessment centre? I feel like I answered the competency questions well but I don't know what they're looking for? Thanks
No one can predict this even with a crystal ball. Well done for passing the test. At this point you just have to wait unfortunately.
Thewomanholmes
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi. Ive the same email. I sat the assessment last year, but for the PSO role, and yes i was successful. I just thought id throw an application in as my manager suggested it as a way of trying to get a closer office. Id say thats the main issue with NPS, you can be placed anywhere. Its a tough job,. Its exactly the same as the PSO, exept you can handle higher risk cases with a PQUiP, AND more money etc. Good luck.
Thewomanholmes
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I’ve had the same email. I sat the assessment day last year, but it was for a PSO role. And yes I was successful, but my manager suggested I apply for PQUiP in order to try and get a more local office. I’d say that’s the biggest stumbling block, you can get placed 1 hour away,
Lucos117
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did you undertake the psychometric and behavioural test on the Skyrisecity app?
Hannah.shut
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I applied on the current intake and did! Have you heard anything yet ! I haven't
Lucos117
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi,I undertook the tests over a month ago and nothing yet. They closed the applications about 2 weeks ago so hopefully some positive news soon🤞.Which divisions did you apply to?
Hannah.shut
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Lucos117)
Hi,I undertook the tests over a month ago and nothing yet. They closed the applications about 2 weeks ago so hopefully some positive news soon🤞.Which divisions did you apply to?
I applied to the North East i am in Halifsx
Lucos117
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Hannah.shut)
I applied to the North East i am in Halifsx
I applied to Wales Probation Service based near Cardiff. Good luck with it!
Hannah.shut
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I applied to Wales Protion Service based near Cardiff. Good luck with it!
Good luck too thank you! I don't think I did too well with the skycity assessment.
Lucos117
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Hannah.shut)
Good luck too thank you! I don't think I did too well with the skycity assessment.
Don’t worry I’m sure you did fine. I think I done okay when I received the results but time will tell.
yasminwells12
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi,I found out today that i was successful and accepted onto the assessment day. Any luck yourself?
Lucos117
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by yasminwells12)
Hi,I found out today that i was successful and accepted onto the assessment day. Any luck yourself?
Well done! What division was that?
I received a notification today to and I was successful. I have to attend a virtual assessment centre.
sasha799
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I was wondering if anyone can advise me if the skyrise city tests are hard?
Lucos117
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
They are tricky but you’ll be fine. Just do them asap really after the application is submitted to allow yourself time and alleviate added pressure.
sasha799
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
They are tricky but you’ll be fine. Just do them asap really after the application is submitted to allow yourself time and alleviate added pressure.
Thanks, is there anywhere online to practice them? thanks for replying
Lucos117
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by sasha799)
Thanks, is there anywhere online to practice them? thanks for replying
The app should allow you to do practice ones first so you get an idea of what it entails. No problem, happy to help👍🏻
Bashy79
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Just waiting to hear if I got thru to assessment centre stage now, they extended application deadline twice so hoping that's a good sign.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.8%
Excited but a bit nervous (122)
45.86%
Not bothered either way (34)
12.78%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.55%

Watched Threads