The Student Room Group

Missed my keele univeristy interview 2018

Im so disappointed in myself. I cant believe what i did. But basically i misunderstood when my actual interview was and put it down as this wednesday instead of last wednesday because for the past month ive been trying do my assignments etc because my college reduced our college assignment date deadline to april and literally all last week ive been throwing up and lost my voice etc and it slipped my mind to double check even though i wish i did & on the weekend i chose to double check and then when i realised i tried to ring up but the calls werent going through and then on monday they withdrawed my application. I rang up again today and a woman will be ringing me tomorrow apparently. Is there any point of trying? Does anyone actually think i can try to get into another interview date, please any tips? Because keele was literally my first choice and now im screwed.
Original post by nadeu01
Im so disappointed in myself. I cant believe what i did. But basically i misunderstood when my actual interview was and put it down as this wednesday instead of last wednesday because for the past month ive been trying do my assignments etc because my college reduced our college assignment date deadline to april and literally all last week ive been throwing up and lost my voice etc and it slipped my mind to double check even though i wish i did & on the weekend i chose to double check and then when i realised i tried to ring up but the calls werent going through and then on monday they withdrawed my application. I rang up again today and a woman will be ringing me tomorrow apparently. Is there any point of trying? Does anyone actually think i can try to get into another interview date, please any tips? Because keele was literally my first choice and now im screwed.

There's always a chance they will be able to reschedule your interview now that they know you missed it by mistake - but it will depend on staff availability.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
There's always a chance they will be able to reschedule your interview now that they know you missed it by mistake - but it will depend on staff availability.

Are you a student at keele yourself or.. but thanks for your comment!
Reply 3
Update: i got an interview
Original post by nadeu01
Update: i got an interview

Excellent news. Congratulations:smile:
Reply 5
Thank you so much! Your post gave me faith.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending