The Student Room Group

3 exams on one day!?????

Are AQA being serious? I’m taking geography, psychology and English Language and have 7 hours of exams on the 8th June 2018. Is anyone in the same position as me? TIA
I know, it's not quite the same for me as I have French Reading, French Listening and Biology on the same day but the French ones are slightly shorter than the other exams. It's ridiculous
Reply 2
Original post by BillyBlackall
Are AQA being serious? I’m taking geography, psychology and English Language and have 7 hours of exams on the 8th June 2018. Is anyone in the same position as me? TIA

That is quite harsh
I'm guessing that at least 2 are clashing (at the same time)
Original post by IDOZ
That is quite harsh
I'm guessing that at least 2 are clashing (at the same time)

Yes in the afternoon, not happy
Reply 4
Yes in the afternoon, not happy

One in the morning, then lunch, then a second exam, then you'll be kept in isolation and then complete the third exam after a break
Original post by IDOZ
One in the morning, then lunch, then a second exam, then you'll be kept in isolation and then complete the third exam after a break

Apparently I can apply to do one of the afternoon exams on the Saturday morning, you know what that means😏 unofficial mark scheme

same things happened to me when i was doing my gcses
Apparently I can apply to do one of the afternoon exams on the Saturday morning, you know what that means😏 unofficial mark scheme

Pretty sure that you'd have to be put in isolation with no wifi so not really, mate.

I have three exams on the same day too, you have to take an exam the day before and sign contracts saying you wont tell people on the internet the mark scheme etc.
Last year my entire classics class was in isolation from 9am to 4:30 because OCR decided to schedule two Classics A2 exams at THE SAME TIME.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
Pretty sure that you'd have to be put in isolation with no wifi so not really, mate.

Lucky I have mobile data
Lucky I have mobile data

You'll probably be held in exam conditions meaning no phone...
Original post by Anagogic
You'll probably be held in exam conditions meaning no phone...

Apparently I can apply to stay at home during that time, under supervision of parents. I was only joking btw.
is the over night isolation a myth or srs

You can ask for one to be moved to the next day, if it's more than 6 hours, you have to agree not to cheat, but obviously cheat.
grow a pair of balls kid
Lucky I have mobile data

You wouldn't have your phone, mate. :tongue:

You can apply for special consideration.
Find a nice pen and keep flexing your hand.
I have physics, greek prose and business in one day. They're all 2 hour exams :/

Quick Reply

Latest