Turn on thread page Beta

can stepping on balls cause infertility watch

ReputationRep:
    dont delete this thread i geniunely need to know.

please answer
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I don't know why I actually need to type this but anyone stepping on your testicles won't do them any favours.

Impact to the testicles can indeed affect fertility.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you think asking a student forum is going to give you the right answer? I would guess there are much more 'appropriate' forums out there.

Is there a mini-Darwin Award for people who make themselves infertile?

ReputationRep:
    well i like to think the dommes wouldnt do this in the trample cage but its happened before i guess maybe i should avoid the trample cage. its just a shame though because i really would like to feel girls sweaty feet on my face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duncan2012)
    Is there a mini-Darwin Award for people who make themselves infertile?
    People making themselves infertile in stupid ways get the full Darwin Award. The Darwin Award is about removing oneself from the gene pool and thereby helping humanity by not passing on their stupidity. If someone can no longer reproduce as a result of their actions, they have removed themselves from the gene pool and are thus eligible for the Darwin Awards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimGB)
    People making themselves infertile in stupid ways get the full Darwin Award. The Darwin Award is about removing oneself from the gene pool and thereby helping humanity by not passing on their stupidity. If someone can no longer reproduce as a result of their actions, they have removed themselves from the gene pool and are thus eligible for the Darwin Awards.
    i guess okay i will stay away from the trample cage. they really should have rules about stepping on balls but they dont. i guess i can still do electric shock stuff right? receiving electric shocks wont do much harm will it? it wont be dangerous levels just enough to hurt etc.

ReputationRep:
    Only one way to find out mate. Stand on your cabbage patch and then try to make a little fella. Post results for science.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    "It depends".

Clearly, you can damage balls by being too brutal with them, but that tends to be kicking or via high heels rather than 'bare foot trample' or hand slapping / squeezing. When something goes wrong, it's usually obvious - pain won't go away, large swellings, loss of blood supply - and it's A&E time.

The electric torture is going to depend on things like current: attaching you to the mains would not be not good, but using static electricity is going to be painful rather than permanent.

Rumour has it that at least one of the men in Kink's femdom films were permanently damaged as a result.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.