The Student Room Group

Prom dress....help!!??

My prom is in July and people are starting to get their dresses already. I know what I want but I can’t find it anywhere!

I found this: https://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD1721304 and that’s the style I want, but preferably in black.

To summarise, i would like:
-Black
-A Line
-Strappy

And I have quite big boobs so will definitely need to wear a bra, therefore not to sure about backless.

If you know of any dresses like this, good prom shops in London, or any good, legit UK prom dress websites please let me know, all help is greatly appreciated!
Reply 1
go naked, good way to attract attention. I did it for mine and I even caught the attention of the police :smile:
chi chi London do amazing dresses and they're not too expensive either!! :smile:
Try John Lewis. I got mine similar style to yours from there about £75. They have loads.
37FF3A11-504E-4C1E-8F66-37BF664C59EB.jpg.jpeg

Found this which is fairly similar although it doesn’t have thin straps
Reply 5
thank you so much!
(edited 6 years ago)
It’s okay aha, happy to help 😊 it’s on the axparis website btw and it’s £60
Original post by megandale7
My prom is in July and people are starting to get their dresses already. I know what I want but I can’t find it anywhere!

I found this: https://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD1721304 and that’s the style I want, but preferably in black.

To summarise, i would like:
-Black
-A Line
-Strappy

And I have quite big boobs so will definitely need to wear a bra, therefore not to sure about backless.

If you know of any dresses like this, good prom shops in London, or any good, legit UK prom dress websites please let me know, all help is greatly appreciated!

GO TO FINSBURY PARK IN NORTH LONDON!
It is a whole road full of prom dresses. Absolutely amazing! You are bound to find what you want there. Prices aren't even bad. Give it a try.
Reply 9
Funnily enough I went to Finsbury Park and looked at prom dresses the other weekend!! Nothing caught my eye though unfortunately:frown:

Thank you though x
for sure try boohoo, missguided, even pretty little thing, bc its quite minimalist they should have something similar there x
Reply 11
Hi my prom is in June and I gave my dress! Is there a theme that gives with your prom
Reply 12
There's a range of websites you can try
Ellis
Infinity

Quick Reply

Latest