Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
A student who score e8 in physic,b3 in biology,b3 in chemistry,c4 in mathematics,c6 in civic educaton,c4 in english ,c6 in economics,c6 in literature,abs in computer can she still study biochemistry
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Without any indication of what country's qualifications these are, it's impossible to say. Even with knowing it, you may well not get the answer you're looking for - this forum is mainly populated by UK students and similar, so knowledge of international qualifications outside of the IB (which is offered in the UK) and sometimes NA qualifications, they may not be able to advise.

In general though, to pursue Biochemistry to degree level the most useful/necessary subjects are chemistry in the first instance and then biology (and a good maths background is useful for any STEM subject). It's quite likely they'll expect a minimum attainment in English language, for degrees taught in English.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (21)
13.55%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (42)
27.1%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (64)
41.29%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
14.84%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.23%

Watched Threads