Feeling very down about having small boobs :( Watch

Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am going to be 19 in a couple of months and my bra size is still a 34a... This embarrasses me so much, this is supposed to be what 12/13 year-old pre-pubescent girls wear, not an apparently "young woman" like myself.

My thighs and bum are fairly 'thick' and I'm a healthy weight, so I don't get why my boobs are so freaking tiny. Sometimes I think I should try and gain more weight to try and increase my boob size but then I remember seeing other slim girls out and about who have way bigger breasts than I do.

And yes, the main reason I'm insecure about having small boobs is because of men. I'm worried that my boobs are so small that my future partner will find me unattractive.
I don't even want big boobs I just want to have a NORMAL WOMANLY CHEST FFS.

Maybe I have a distorted view of myself but ugghhhh do any other girls feel insecure/embarrassed that their boobs are too small? Why won't the bloody things just GROW like their supposed to?
And?....... Boobs dont matter. If your future man finds you unattractive because your breasts are too small then hes not really your future man.... This may shound soo cliche but beuty comes from the inside- so instead of focusing on having bigger boobs, focus on having a bigger heart (I patent this). And for what its worth-I prefer girls with smaller boobs and im a attractive (or so ive been told) guy.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
I am going to be 19 in a couple of months and my bra size is still a 34a... This embarrasses me so much, this is supposed to be what 12/13 year-old pre-pubescent girls wear, not an apparently "young woman" like myself.

My thighs and bum are fairly 'thick' and I'm a healthy weight, so I don't get why my boobs are so freaking tiny. Sometimes I think I should try and gain more weight to try and increase my boob size but then I remember seeing other slim girls out and about who have way bigger breasts than I do.

And yes, the main reason I'm insecure about having small boobs is because of men. I'm worried that my boobs are so small that my future partner will find me unattractive.

Maybe I have a distorted view of myself but ugghhhh do any other girls feel insecure/embarrassed that their boobs are too small? Why won't the bloody things just GROW like their supposed to?
And?....... The size of your boobs doesnt matter- especially for just a guy. I mean if your future man finds you unattractive because of the size of your breasts then is he really your 'future man'?.... This is going to sound so cliche but its inner beuty that counts. Instead of focusing on having bigger boobs, you should focus on having a bigger heart (I patent this). And for what its worth, I find smaller boobs more attractive, and Im a attractive (or so ive been told) guy.
CharlieFreesie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Some people prefer the color blue to any other. Others like green best. As an admirer of small-breasted women, I can tell you there is absolutely no reason to hate your small (but wonderful) breasts. I have dated small-breasted women my whole life. I prefer them to women with large breasts. A lot of men do.Think long and hard before you do anything rash like buying implants. Natural and small is beautiful.
PollyParrot23
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm also a 34A and honestly I like having small boobs. My friends with big boobs complain about back pain and how their t-shirts or shirts can look indecent. With small boobs you can lie on your front and you can run without knocking yourself out with your chest! The only guys that are interested in huge boobs are the ones that have probably never actually seen real ones. All boobs are great but if you want another plus of them being small, they won't sag as much when you get older because there's less to sag!
Aful95
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Omg yes this has been me for the last 6 years. When I was 17 I lost a **** ton weight and all my boobs. I’m like your size now but I would cry myself to sleep for like 4 years straight, now I still hate myself but I’ve accepted it is what it is. We can always save up for a boob job!! Also, you have a but at least, I pretty much have the body of a 12 yr old boy. No shame
RainbowDiva
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Girl I wear 32As and they are too big, but I can't find 32AAs anywhere. Chin up, would a small **** be a turn off for you if a guy was otherwise 'The One'?
Aful95
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Student-95)
You'll be fine if you have a nice ass. Feel bad for the girls that have tits but no ass or the ones with neither.
Ahhhh story of my life 🙄🙄
we knnow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by carrotstar)
Unfortunately not everyone ends up with a huge chest! However it's also fortunate because those who are oversized can end up with lots of back pain, shoulder pain and general discomfort. Imagine the sweat underneath them, how much they bounce if you tried to do exercise, not to mention that there's so much more boob to ache before your period...

Also guys tend to either favour bums or boobs so you'll just get the ones who like bums and there's certainly no problem with that! Also, you can go without a bra and rock low-cut tops without your boobs escaping, and don't need bikinis with support... I'm a 34D and I've just about come to ignore the size of my boobs and realise the world couldn't really care much less.
lol someone i jelous
Aful95
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RainbowDiva)
Girl I wear 32As and they are too big, but I can't find 32AAs anywhere. Chin up, would a small **** be a turn off for you if a guy was otherwise 'The One'?
Truth!! I literally only wear sports bras cause even like the smallest size dosnt fit me lmao. I mainly shop at sports check for bras lol or those Calvin Klein ones all the insta models wear 👌
we knnow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

although i wouldnt date you, it dosent mean others find it unatractive ever heard the term loli its apparently attractive in the east also this is not even a concern some people have way bigger problems imagine boobs of diffrent size plus you know science is always improving so in the future their might be a way to increase the volume so right now focus on your other qualities and make them compensate for the breasts
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
y man for the record i like small boobs
RainbowDiva
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Aful95)
Truth!! I literally only wear sports bras cause even like the smallest size dosnt fit me lmao. I mainly shop at sports check for bras lol or those Calvin Klein ones all the insta models wear 👌
Ah well at least we can both run up stairs or ride horses or go on trampolining without it hurting!
ayanotate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

No back pain
Cute design bras
Some guys are into that
Clothes fit well around chest
You don't die from being suffocated by your own shirt
And you won't have those embarrassing button pops.
Decipher
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ah well at least we can both run up stairs or ride horses or go on trampolining without it hurting!
glad i'm a guy, no boob issues sounds like a pain to have em
Decipher
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by we knnow)
although i wouldnt date you, it dosent mean others find it unatractive ever heard the term loli its apparently attractive in the east also this is not even a concern some people have way bigger problems imagine boobs of diffrent size plus you know science is always improving so in the future their might be a way to increase the volume so right now focus on your other qualities and make them compensate for the breasts
Btw any guy into loli's are borderline Pedos
RainbowDiva
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Decipher)
glad i'm a guy, no boob issues sounds like a pain to have em
Not if they're small. I have friends who are better endowed though and they do get sore backs etc. Doesn't sound fun! But mine have never hurt.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
Lmao, I'mma be real with you and not sugar-coat things like some others here. Breast size only matters if you have no ass.
Get squatting and you're good.

- Male
Decipher
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not if they're small. I have friends who are better endowed though and they do get sore backs etc. Doesn't sound fun! But mine have never hurt.
Yh i've heard a few people actually get breast reduction surgery to stop the back pain...........didn't know that was possible o.O
Brocolli123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don't worry about it. Almost all guys don't care at all
RainbowDiva
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Decipher)
Yh i've heard a few people actually get breast reduction surgery to stop the back pain...........didn't know that was possible o.O
Woa, neither did I. Ouch.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (336)
60.65%
Yes- I don't like it (29)
5.23%
No- I want it (150)
27.08%
No- I don't want it (39)
7.04%

Watched Threads