The Student Room Group
Original post by impulse5
Hi guys, i have my English test on the 7th of February. Do you know if is similar to IELTS ?I would like to have some information about this.Anyone :biggrin: ?
What course have you applied for?
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
What course have you applied for?

Media and communication
Original post by impulse5
Media and communication
Okay,:biggrin: I've moved your thread into the Media, Film and Journalism forum. Hopefully here you can get some proper answers because I don't have a clue.:redface:

Have a nice day.:wavey:
Reply 4
Hello everyone, i have the same same question; is the London Met English test similar to the IELS?I`m applying for Architecture and Interior Design Extended Degree (with Foundation Year)
I have an English Test at London Met and not sure if I'm revising the correct modules. Please help! :smile:
Have you done the Test? How was it?
Reply 7
hi
has anyone done the test. how was is. what type of question do they ask.
thank
Reply 8
HiYa,

I have got an an english test coming up in Jan at London met University, can any one help with questions or any study materia please. Also any websites is best to use for practice would be much appreciated
Original post by Mariennet
HiYa,

I have got an an english test coming up in Jan at London met University, can any one help with questions or any study materia please. Also any websites is best to use for practice would be much appreciated

I did it in 2018. If you speak english for a long time you won´t need to study for this test. But if you want to, check the study material for the those who take IELTS test.
Original post by Oleks1234
I did it in 2018. If you speak english for a long time you won´t need to study for this test. But if you want to, check the study material for the those who take IELTS test.

The post you're quoting is 8 months old. :wink:

I'm going to close the thread now. :yy:

Latest