The opposite sex Watch

This discussion is closed.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Is there anything you've always wanted to know about the opposite sex? Anything that your boyfriend / girlfriend does that really puzzles you? Since there are so many people on this forum, perhaps you should ask here and someone is bound to give you a straight, concise answer.

For instance, blokes:
1) Why is it fun to destroy things like wrecked cars, supermarket trolleys, your own limbs etc?
2) When you say you fancy Jordan, are you just living up to the male stereotype so that other men won't think you're gay? Or do you actually find her attractive?
3) Why do you put gel in your hair? It looks crap.

Feel free to contribute questions and answers.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
To answer 3), have you ever seen a guys hair without?
katiesado
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I want to know why it is that even guys with small penises are obsessed with them. I've had guys talk to me about it with such pride and reverance and I just felt embarassed for them. What is so magical about your penis?
Trousers
Rep:
?
(Original post by imasillynarb)
To answer 3), have you ever seen a guys hair without?
Good point, but I suggest wax (styling wax, not hair removing wax - although this might be an option for severe cases). It does the same job, but looks more natural.
meepmeep
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
1) Why is it fun to destroy things like wrecked cars, supermarket trolleys, your own limbs etc?
2) When you say you fancy Jordan, are you just living up to the male stereotype so that other men won't think you're gay? Or do you actually find her attractive?
For 1), I think it's because we spend so much time having to be constructive at work that we like to balance that out with a bit of destructiveness. That or it's just a male hormone thing (too much testosterone). As for 2), I don't actually know a single bloke who does. Maybe you just ask the wrong ones? :confused:
dudes do media
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:confused: gel looks good
Trousers
Rep:
?
(Original post by katiesado)
I want to know why it is that even guys with small penises are obsessed with them. I've had guys talk to me about it with such pride and reverance and I just felt embarassed for them. What is so magical about your penis?
Perhaps the smaller ones do tricks, like jumping through flaming hoops or something. It's the only explanation I can think of.
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by katiesado)
I think a fair few blokes just use it as a game of (pardon the pun) one-up-manship and another way to tend to their egos (we're sometimes simple creatures really).
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dudes do media)
:confused: gel looks good
only if used in the right amounts. a guy i used to be friends with combed gallons of the stuff through his hair...the result was he had grey/brown/blonde straw where his hair used to be (and he used to have a nest-head i.e lots of thick curly hair)
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why can't blokes just listen to problems without having to provide a solution?
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Because we're not told that we shouldn't give a solution. And we're only trying to help usually, not hurt! (The stereotypical male finds it difficult to comfort people and communicate without giving any advice).
Trousers
Rep:
?
(Original post by priya)
only if used in the right amounts. a guy i used to be friends with combed gallons of the stuff through his hair...the result was he had grey/brown/blonde straw where his hair used to be (and he used to have a nest-head i.e lots of thick curly hair)
I notice you say you "used to be friends with" him. Smart move.
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by meepmeep)
Because we're not told that we shouldn't give a solution. And we're only trying to help usually, not hurt!
Ok, fair enough. Sometimes girls just want to tell someone their problems. They probably know what they can do about it. Sometimes a solution isn't necessary and should be substituted with empathy.
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Ok, fair enough. Sometimes girls just want to tell someone their problems. They probably know what they can do about it. Sometimes a solution isn't necessary and should be substituted with empathy.
Ok, fair enough. I suppose it depends on the problem really. If you ask, we can just listen though (in fact, some of us are fairly good at it if you give us the chance).
A0307
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
For instance, blokes:
1- I have no idea, breaking stuff is just fun, the more dramatic the better! Sparks/loud bangs/explosions are always good too.
2- I think Jordan's minging to be honest. Shes got an ugly face and two ridiculously large lumps of silicone inserted in her chest - nice! Er, no.
3- It looks even crapper without, though personally I prefer wax or putty (not as sticky) to gel.
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is there anything you've always wanted to know about the opposite sex? Anything that your boyfriend / girlfriend does that really puzzles you? Since there are so many people on this forum, perhaps you should ask here and someone is bound to give you a straight, concise answer.

For instance, blokes:

Feel free to contribute questions and answers.
1) Destruction is, fun. Its like asking why does the earth go round the sun.
2) No one fancies Jordan, she looks worse than Mo Mowlam.
3) I dont, cos it does look crap.
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
We try to sort out your problems by providing solutions. We dont know you only want to vent. Which is why I always ask before listening to girls problems as to if she wants a solution of not!
katiesado
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why is there so much pressure on guys to only like beer or straight liquor? Why can't they partake of the yummy girlie mixed drinks like we can? I think it's unfair.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
gel looks tacky

i just put a bit of wax to stick the front up, and go out in my hoodies and wooden necklaces
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
oh......... and i don't think Jordan is nice at all
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (111)
72.08%
No (43)
27.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed